What would be your Limited Time Magic idea(s)?

I head good things about the princesses meeting with their princes. Were any others a success?

We've seen that the budget for these "events" is $0 or quite low. Some are obviously geared towards making a little extra cash.

I think we're a pretty smart group, so using the parameters we've seen (but not the bad ideas), what would you do for Limited Time Magic?

This LTM would be very limited and you'd have to reserve a spot in advance. Be a CM for a day.

You'd select a job that you'd like to do for a day and shadow a CM that has been trained to be shadowed.

Hollywood and Vine doesn't have characters for dinner.  Add the Villains for dinner for a week.

Love both of these!

What if they did something similar to the Kidcot  stations at Epcot, but did them with something cool for everyone around the MK at the classic attractions.  They could sell people a stamp/autograph book of some sort (gotta make some money in there somewhere) and have stations setup at the attractions to meet classic characters and get photos with them actually AT their attractions and get your commemorative stamp. There's probably a character for most attractions anyway, and maybe they could bring out the cool ghost lady for HM that appears during MNSSHP.

Ok if that's too complicated... hourly walk through tours of the Haunted Mansion!

Help a CM build/plant a topiary along the monorail line.

I doubt that you will ever see Topiaries along the monorail line again.

I guess they required too much maintenance and eventually grew out to the point that they could no longer be shaped to resemble the character.

They could put in the new style Topiaries, but again, a lot of work, and the last thing they need is more costs associated with the monorails.