Just saw a post by someone on the "Disney Campers" FB group that there was some filming going on today at the Fort?  Looked like it was by the Bike Barn.  

Apologies if this has already been covered….so far behind!

There were some photos posted to the FB page mentioned, but no one seemed to have a lot of info.  Supposedly someone was told they were filming for a new WDW special coming.  It would be nice if they updated those.  The last time they had anything at the Fort it was the Sam Brown special from around 2006.

The FB poster stated that he inquired and was told it was something that would air on the Disney channel.

My first thought was footage for that channel with that annoying young lady who does small informational videos on each resort/park, etc…..the channel that only shows what WDW has to offer…..forget the name of it.

The FB poster stated that he inquired and was told it was something that would air on the Disney channel.

My first thought was footage for that channel with that annoying young lady who does small informational videos on each resort/park, etc…..the channel that only shows what WDW has to offer…..forget the name of it.

Are you talking about Stacy?

And her "Must Do's?"

TCD

I wish.

If I saw Stacy at the Fort, I'd have to sit down and breath into a paper bag.

The closest I've ever gotten to her was when she was in New Fantasyland to film and update after BOG opened.

As far as I know, they haven't shown her on the Mine Train, so an update is due.

TCD

I remember reading that TR, when you happened to be there while they were filming!  

I have Stacy on my Facebook page. Haha

Jason I worry about you.

Well, isn't this interesting?

I know.  That gave me pause, too.  hmmmm….

Welcome

Welcome to Atlas Production Services, located in Davenport, Florida.

We offer lighting equipment, crews and gear rentals to major parks, studios, cruise ships and more. From Florida to overseas locations, we are confident that our services and products will exceed your expectations.

Our team has extensive experience in the lighting and production industry. No matter how large or small the event, the quality of our services and equipment are the best in the business. With the talent and technical skills we possess, your special event is sure to be a success.

Atlas Production Services was established 10 years ago by the owners, Rick and John. Collectively, they have over 20 years experience with lighting, live entertainment, live TV, films, commercials and video.

Both saw a need for a service that they could provide and introduced Atlas Production Services to Florida. They have provided major parks, studios and cruise ships with lighting and production services and plan on moving their operations to Universal Studios in December.

But nothing on their site saying what they've been doing recently

I wish.

If I saw Stacy at the Fort, I'd have to sit down and breath into a paper bag.

TCD

That made me lol

We always watch Stacy while at WDW, how can you not!

I just googled Stacy to see what's up with her, I should have guessed she has her own webpage:

http://www.staceyjaswad.com/ 

WBI

• 3 months later...

1.  Can you tube on Bay Lake?  I have not seen it, except in the current TCD TR.  So maybe you can.  Or maybe only if you are filming a commercial.

2.  Now I can't wait to go "to the middle of the lake to watch the fireworks".  That seems like a perfect place to watch them from.  How is it we have been to WDW a dozen times and never done that?