shoreline99

Wilderness Lodge trip 2017 - Upgrades, Tours and Backstage, Oh My!

What a wonderful trip report, I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks so much for posting it with all the great pictures and sharing it with us!!!!!!

Great report!! You really packed it a lot in one week. thank you for sharing i enjoyed following along B)

That was a great TR!  Make sure to sign up for next year's conference so we can all "come along" again!

I just got around to reading your final update.

You did a great job on this report.  Thanks for taking the time to share your photos and commentary.

Dapper Day is a Disneyland thing, and it should stay there. It's too hot and humid in Florida to go to the parks all dressed up like that.  It doesn't look like any of those people were having fun.

The only bad thing for you about this trip is that it's going to be hard for you to top it.

TCD

1 hour ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

I just got around to reading your final update.

You did a great job on this report.  Thanks for taking the time to share your photos and commentary.

Dapper Day is a Disneyland thing, and it should stay there. It's too hot and humid in Florida to go to the parks all dressed up like that.  It doesn't look like any of those people were having fun.

The only bad thing for you about this trip is that it's going to be hard for you to top it.

TCD

Thanks, TCD. I agree with you about Dapper Day, but I do get it. I think the get-together at Disney Springs in the evening was more of a draw than a day in the hot parks, personally.

I felt bad for some of those people in the 95 degree heat and humidity in their elaborate outfits and multiple layers, but it can't be much better in Southern California. Most of them were looking for shade and air conditioning - especially the ones that had kids with them that were also dressed up. It seemed that many people were getting their photos taken at certain locations then leaving.

I'm sure the parks got more crowded (and Dapper) as the afternoon turned into evening.

There were even several groups doing the monorail bar crawl in the early afternoon - one group had camped out in the Grand Flo at the second floor bar and didn't look like they were going anywhere soon.

It certainly will be hard to top this trip, I did those great tours and saw a lot, although we did miss the kids while we were there!