• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was gonna say that is some sad looking BACON.

So close! 

I get it. If you make the bakery bigger, you can make the coffee drinks faster! Now life makes sense!

So the Starbucks on Main St. will fully open in a few days, can't wait to see all the Starbucks stuff.

I hear the new Starbucks on Main St. where the old Main St. Bakery use to be, will be selling a great Starbucks cinnamon rolls. I wonder if they're selling the "Starbucks on Main St" t-shirts?

Whatever happened to the Main Street Bakery? 

(I can never find the pot stirring smiley when I need it.)

I'm not sure what you are trying to say here, Great One.

If I recall correctly, you are the one who said that there would be no change in the bakery products, including the cinnamon rolls.

Take, for example, this exchange from another thread:

From that same article.

Here’s some additional information about our Walt Disney World Resort Starbucks locations. The Main Street Bakery will keep its name and theming when it reopens in early summer. It’ll also continue to serve Disney favorites like cookies, brownies and seasonal cupcakes, in addition to Starbucks signature beverages and other items. And for those of you who asked in comments, the cinnamon rolls are available at Gaston’s Tavern in New Fantasyland, and the ice cream sandwiches are available at Plaza Ice Cream Parlor on Main Street, U.S.A.

So...based upon comments they have clarified that the cinnamon rolls are indeed gone from the Main St Bakery. That's a shame.

I would take that comment as "They are currently available at Gaston's" until the Bakery reopens. JMHO.

Ditto

We now know DIT was right.

The Main Street Cinnamon Rolls are gone.

One thing that I did not see coming was that they were going to remove all of the seating.

So, I'm supposed to hold my Venti Caramel Macchiato in one hand and my artisan sandwich in the other? How am I supposed to take a picture and push my giant stroller?

This SMB big time.

As foretold by DIT the prophet.

TCD

I'm not sure what you are trying to say here, Great One.

If I recall correctly, you are the one who said that there would be no change in the bakery products, including the cinnamon rolls.

There were those who insisted that the MSB was being replaced by a Starbucks. I posted that according to Disney, that was not going to be the case. 

As we can see, it's still the MSB serving Starbucks products along with non Starbucks items.

There were those who insisted that the MSB was being replaced by a Starbucks. I posted that according to Disney, that was not going to be the case. 

As we can see, it's still the MSB serving Starbucks products along with non Starbucks items.

No.  That is not how it went. Nobody here said that.

The discussion was always focused on what vestiges of the bakery would remain.

Everyone but you and Grumpy Dave said that the Main Street Bakery would no longer serve the cinnamon rolls. I quoted one of the many discussions that took place on that topic above.

You mocked those who pointed out the evasive posts on the Disney Blog.

You were wrong.

For once.

TCD

There's more spin in that post than a Bill Clinton press conference.  I guess it depends on what the meaning of the word Starbucks is.  To me...it's an establishment that sells Starbucks coffee and beverages, in Starbucks cups, and sells Starbucks baked goods in little paper Starbucks wrappers, and has a sign on the outside of the building that says Starbucks. 

Oh Lord Jesus, it's a Starbucks! 

One thing that I did not see coming was that they were going to remove all of the seating.

So, I'm supposed to hold my Venti Caramel Macchiato in one hand and my artisan sandwich in the other? How am I supposed to take a picture and push my giant stroller?

First I think the twins may have outgrown the stroller.....

Second, I predict the "ankles rammed by stroller" stories will start to be "not only were my ankles rammed by a man pushing twin college freshmen around, he dumped his scalding hot venti caramel macchiato down my legs"

Second, I predict the "ankles rammed by stroller" stories will start to be "not only were my ankles rammed by a man pushing twin college freshmen around, he dumped his scalding hot venti caramel macchiato down my legs"

That is something to picture!  :rofl2:

And you reminded me....if you really want to piss off the workers at Starbucks, go in and order a "small, medium or large" drink.  They hate when you don't say tall, grande or venti.  And speaking of that....what the heck is a venti??  And how can "tall" be small?  Wouldn't it be short?  I think Short, Tall and Grande makes more sense.  How can you get bigger than grande??  It's all so obnoxious.   

And you reminded me....if you really want to piss off the workers at Starbucks, go in and order a "small, medium or large" drink.  They hate when you don't say tall, grande or venti.  And speaking of that....what the heck is a venti??  And how can "tall" be small?  Wouldn't it be short?  I think Short, Tall and Grande makes more sense.  How can you get bigger than grande??  It's all so obnoxious.   

Truth.

One of my favorite things to do on the rare occasion I find myself in a Starbucks is to listen to how intense the customers are with their orders.

Seriously, people, it's a cup of coffee.

TCD

You need to pay better attention around WDW.  The twins are plenty small enough for a double stroller.

I think you are right on about that prediction.  But, I will be the one posting about the incident, which I will have recorded on my iPad.

TCD

venti caramel macchiato 

Is that code for a coffee?

if you really want to piss off the workers at Starbucks, go in and order a "small, medium or large" drink.  

Yes I would. Sounds like something I would enjoy, I might have to start drinking coffee.

That's a very funny video, Dave, and probabaly, accurate.

Hey DIT, venti is Italian for 20, as in 20 ounces, which I think is the size of the largest coffee at Starbucks. Just wanted to point that out, the tall still doesn't make sense for a small and also I'm very anti Starbucks in Magic Kingdom.

WBI

That makes some sense.  But then why don't they call the Tall "Dodici", and the Grande "Sedici"? 

And let's not forget the "rotolo di cannella schifoso".