Thanks.

I am loving the comments from guests on that blog.

Disney laid an egg on this one.

People are FREAKING OUT about there not being any more Main Street cinnamon rolls.

And I still can't believe they took out all of the seating and made no provision for guests to sit anywhere else.

TCD

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was gonna say that is some sad looking BACON.

So close! 

Has there been any talk of the ice cream cookie sandwich? It was amazing and I'm sure it's gone too, is there somewhere else to get one now that Starbucks took over?

As of April you could still get them at Sleepy Holly Refreshments in Liberty Square...

http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/topic/9615-sleepy-hollow-refreshments-magic-kingdom/

To all you babies whining about the cinnamon rolls, here is the solution. Go to your local mall, buy a Cinnabon, find the nearest bench occupied by a stinky foreigner, sit next to them, play some Zipadeedoodah music on your iphone, and eat the thing. I just saved you airfare to Florida.

Cinnabon SMB.  Not as much as Starbucks SMB, but SMB nonetheless. 

I've seen Disney screw many things up over the years, but this one ranks up there with the worst.  The only thing that gives me comfort over this is that, somewhere in the Disney boneyard, Mr Toad is sitting in the Nautilus enjoying a nice, warm cinnamon roll. 

As of April you could still get them at Sleepy Holly Refreshments in Liberty Square...

http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/topic/9615-sleepy-hollow-refreshments-magic-kingdom/

Also, ever since the MSB closed, the Main Street ice cream place has served the ice cream and cookie sandwiches.  Twin #2 had one when we were there Memorial Day weekend.  I presume that they will remain on the menu there since the Main Street Starbucks no longer offers them.

To all you babies whining about the cinnamon rolls, here is the solution. Go to your local mall, buy a Cinnabon, find the nearest bench occupied by a stinky foreigner, sit next to them, play some Zipadeedoodah music on your iphone, and eat the thing. I just saved you airfare to Florida.

Thank you.

A voice of reason.

Also, I believe Pillsbury puts out a version of their cinnamon rolls in a tube with Cinnabon icing.  Maybe you could even save a trip to the mall.  I'm not sure where you might be able to dig up a smelly foreigner at home, though.  Maybe slice up some onions, sprinkle with a little garlic, and let that sit out in the sun for a couple of days?

TCD

I hate to burst the bubble of all the Starbucks lovers, but I have some very disturbing news to share.

I just mentioned this in my most recent trip report, but since there may be folks reading this thread who don't read trip reports, I'll share it here.

You see this sign? :

06813SWW226_zps30fe9e21.jpg

What's with the two tails on that mermaid?

Have you ever heard of a mermaid with two tails?

Neither had I.

So I googled it.

Turns out that is no mermaid.

It's a satanic image.

I'm not lying- check it out.

Stay away from the Main Street Starbucks!

TCD

I bet if you look on the org chart, the Marketing department reports to the Finance department. 

Wrong financial genius.

All DIsney CMs are listed on the CM internal website and who they report to. I looked up the hierarchy and the head of Global Marketing reports to Tom Staggs, Chairman of Walt Disney Parks & Resorts. He's a direct report to Iger.

What's with the two tails on that mermaid? Have you ever heard of a mermaid with two tails?

Yes, Starbucks uses it in their logo.

Turns out that is no mermaid. It's a satanic image.

Looks like a mermaid to me.

I'm not lying- check it out.

While you may not be lying, you are out of your mind.

Stay away from the Main Street Starbucks!

I will, but not because I'm a devil worshiper, which most people assume I am, but because I have no reason to go there.

Next thing they are gonna say Dole Whips are going away in favor of ice milk brought to you by the Orlando High School cafeteria......but don't worry it's just as good as a dole whip.

No they won't because there is no more OHS. It is now Howard Middle School and in a pretty bad section of town. The milk is probably spiked or spoiled.......

No they won't because there is no more OHS. It is now Howard Middle School and in a pretty bad section of town. The milk is probably spiked or spoiled.......

Are you sure you have the right area of town? 

There are a lot of financial firms and law firms in that area.

A lot of the streets are brick paved and it's a 5 minute walk to Lake Eola, which is not to shabby.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, that looks just like a Starbucks menu!

Yeah it does.

But, it's not a Starbucks menu.  It's a Bakery menu.

There is no Starbucks in the MK.

It's a Bakery that happens to sell Starbucks drinks.

You can still get a selection of your favorite Bakery items there.

(as long as your favorite bakery items are cupcakes).

TCD