CKCK 6.0-June 11-17 at the Fort...BAM!

Great report!!!!  The heat was definitely brought.  

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!  BAM!

Thanks!

How did it take you that long to bring that one?  That was right in your wheelhouse!  

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My kids are from the UPS man, I don't judge

I’m also subtitling this TR, “Welcome back, CKCK.”     Kinda like “Welcome back, Kotter,” except not.     If you want, you can sing the theme song and think of me.     Or not.   If you don’t know the

I think it was Ben Frankin who once said, "Magic Cookie Bars are proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy". 

Even though I don't like the name Dutch Monkey Doughnuts, you have me intrigued.  And we have friends off of 141 in Cumming so we are in the area somewhat often.  Where is this place?

It's on Ronald Reagan Parkway, just off 141, kind of behind South Forsyth High School. Here's their website..... http://www.dutchmonkeydoughnuts.com

A tip, get there early. They have several regular doughnuts that they make every day and rotating specials. The good stuff does sell out though. If you message them on facebook, they will hold doughnuts for you.

Check out this thread where I talked about them and posted some pics. http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/topic/9989-best-doughnut-shop-evah/?hl=%2Bdutch+%2Bmonkey

Thanks!

How did it take you that long to bring that one?  That was right in your wheelhouse!  

I was saving it for the right moment. :))

I heard you the first time, but thanks all the same.

:rofl2:

So nice I said it twice?  Ghost activity detected.

Kim, your ghost is showing again!

I am only seeing one post but apparently there has been a sighting. :rofl2:

It's on Ronald Reagan Parkway, just off 141, kind of behind South Forsyth High School. Here's their website..... http://www.dutchmonkeydoughnuts.com

A tip, get there early. They have several regular doughnuts that they make every day and rotating specials. The good stuff does sell out though. If you message them on facebook, they will hold doughnuts for you.

Check out this thread where I talked about them and posted some pics. http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/topic/9989-best-doughnut-shop-evah/?hl=%2Bdutch+%2Bmonkey

Good info.  We will definitely have to plan a stop there next time we're up that way.

Awesome trip report. Very interesting with the MaMas and the PaPas, Bams and reds, very cool indeed

Thanks!  I like reading that sentence "Mamas and the Papas" like the folk group.   Makes me laugh.

Wonderful report!! 

Thanks!

Another fantastic installment in the CKCK series.  Man, those little faces are so. darn. cute.  And, thanks for a great tip on staking out a parade spot.

I had noticed your Tundra before as well, and wondered how you got the GC in.  We have one too but it has a full quad cab, so the bed is much shorter.  In one photo it looked like you remove the tailgate?  Although, when I read about the airbags you had installed, I figured even without the tailgate we're not equipped to do what you do with the cart.  We were pulling a 29' and plan to go a bit bigger so probably shouldn't push our luck.  We only take the cart to the fort, drive 2 vehicles and I towed the cart in a trailer w/ my Sequoia.  That ain't gonna fly when we move to PA.

Went to Anna Maria Island a couple of years ago for a girl's weekend.  It is so beautiful there, and less "tourist-y" than St. Pete or other neighboring beaches.  Although, we never saw that pancake place, or the donut place, both of which I'd have loved!  Maybe because we were a little more focused on the evening outings and places that served things like bullfrogs….