we were there approximately 3 weeks ago. The atmosphere is very beautiful. There are lots of things to keep your attention as you walk through to your seating area. The food is very good and very well prepared. Unfortunately if you have a picky eater you may have a problem at this location. Had four children with this and it seems to be a struggle to find something that they would eat.during your meal the Beast enter the dining hall walks through and it on the overhead speakers they invite everybody to come too a room joining the dining rooms for photos with the Beast.as you leave the Beast photo area be sure to walk through the hall of armor. Do not be in a hurry as you will find a few surprises as you stroll through this area.the hall of armor was my children's favorite part of the entire meal. :-)

• 3 weeks later...

We finally got to try BOG, although it was lunch- still can't get dinner. I can't plan where I'm going to be 180 days in advance, so we probably won't do dinner there for a long time. We all really enjoyed the food, even my picky DS. He had the potato leek soup and loved it. He ate my fries (pommes frites, sorry) and loved them too. Yes, he is almost 15, but eats like a 6 year old. DH and I both had the roast beef sandwich. It was very tasty and had lots of horseradish sauce. DD17 had the winning dish - the Braised Pork. It was delicious!

We all really enjoyed the atmosphere. It was relaxing to watch the snow though the windows in the ballroom. The chandeliers are amazing! The rose room was cool, too, but DD10 didn't like the thunder sounds in there.

We had to wait a while in the rain to get in. I think a covered area on the bridge to the entrance would be a fabulous idea and totally doable in keeping with the theme. I think we'll be back, but we love CHH for lunch too, so probably not every visit to MK.

• 2 months later...

The Disney Food Blog is reporting some updates to the dinner menu at Be Our Guest...

Dinner Menu Updates

Two entrees — Braised Pork ($22.99) and Herb-crusted Lamb Rack ($28.49)– have been added to the dinner menu!

Be-Our-Guest-Dinner-Menu.jpg

Be Our Guest Dinner Menu Updates

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2013/09/25/new-the-gray-stuff-cupcake-and-other-menu-updates-at-disney-worlds-be-our-guest-restaurant/

I will be happy to take one for the team and try the rack of lamb next month and report back.  :)

Wow the puff pastry looks great! TCD, were you ok with all that sauce?  If I get to go that will be my pick. Not so sure on the greystuff cup cake......  Jim,  I have a VERY picky eater, unless it is a chicken strip or a fry I have to hog tie her to get her to eat. BIG fail in the Mother department and I have no idea how it happened. Do they have anything for kids resembling a chicken strip?