A Quick Lazy-WET weekend at the Fort, plus other randomness

More randomness, but few pics.....

Monday, I was gonna stroll a park with TJ for a bit, but just as we got to the Outpost bus stop, the bottom fell out as in POURING!!!  It was even too wet to run for the golf cart and go back to the site.  Sooooo......

We hopped a Yellow bus and continued on to the WL.  We had some lunch at Roaring Forks, and wandered around there for a bit till the rain slacked off, then back to the Outpost, retrieved the golf cart, and went back to the camper.

TJ got ready and left for work, and I waited on Lorna and Rich to get back to the Fort from work.

We then went over to the Poly and had dinner at Captain Cooks, and watched the 4th of July Fireworks....

I did get a few bad pictures of those.

100_5343.jpg

100_5346.jpg

100_5350.jpg

The next day I was sent on a mission to see how many FF signs were in the campground

100_5352.jpg

100_5353.jpg

100_5354.jpg

100_5359.jpg

100_5361.jpg

100_5362.jpg

100_5365.jpg

And while looping I came across this awesome camper.  The top part all folds down for travel.  The company is "real" proud of them though

100_5355.jpg

100_5356.jpg

100_5357.jpg

100_5358.jpg

And that's it.... took my bags up front to be checked with Resort Airline Checkin, straightened up my bed and turned it back into the couch, alternated sitting outside, looping, had lunch at Trails End during a rainshower, and chilling in the camper to avoid raindrops, answered some work email, and took the DME back to the airport.

Nope, sorry, that was all the pics.

Everybody agreed that the Hoop was worth the price we paid and had a good time!!  Paying full price............ hmmmmmmm

Lorna and Matt enjoyed teasing each other as the pictures show!!!

Oh, we tried like heck!!!! to get Rich on stage for one of the final scenes, but he wouldn't budge!!!!

I would have LOVED to see Rich with wings :)

Everybody agreed that the Hoop was worth the price we paid and had a good time!!  Paying full price............ hmmmmmmm

If I could get us into the Hoop for half price, I'd be there in a heartbeat.  Full price, I'd do it once but David refuses.  There's only one item on the menu I'd eat ... the fried chicken minus the skin/crust.  Chicken and unlimited wine ... chicken and UNLIMITED WINE ... it's sounding better and better.

Come to think of it, HDDR is all you can eat.  TE is all you can eat.  They are side by side.  Wouldn't it be nice if they let the HDDR people go through the line at TE once?  That I could handle.

But Disney would never do it.  At the Hoop they can fill you up on cheap items like cornbread, mashed potatoes, and corn on the cob.

Actually it's just kernel corn now, no longer on the cob!!

Oh, you can also get the ribs without the sauce, if that would give you an additional item to eat.

As far as the wine selections. I like sweet wine. Don't like the Sangria and the rest of the wine is on the dry side.

I did notice all the sides were HIGH starch items, baked beans, corn, mashed potatoes, cornbread, and macaroni and cheese.

Actually it's just kernel corn now, no longer on the cob!!

Not sure what that is.  I don't eat corn anyway.

Oh, you can also get the ribs without the sauce, if that would give you an additional item to eat.

Yes, it would.

As far as the wine selections. I like sweet wine. Don't like the Sangria and the rest of the wine is on the dry side.

I like sweeter wine too.

I did notice all the sides were HIGH starch items, baked beans, corn, mashed potatoes, cornbread, and macaroni and cheese.

High starch and cheap to produce!

Love the pictures! I especially love the HDDR pics. It got me excited because a week from tomorrow I will be there with fellow Fiend Jason.

If I could get us into the Hoop for half price, I'd be there in a heartbeat.  Full price, I'd do it once but David refuses.  There's only one item on the menu I'd eat ... the fried chicken minus the skin/crust.  Chicken and unlimited wine ... chicken and UNLIMITED WINE ... it's sounding better and better.

Come to think of it, HDDR is all you can eat.  TE is all you can eat.  They are side by side.  Wouldn't it be nice if they let the HDDR people go through the line at TE once?  That I could handle.

But Disney would never do it.  At the Hoop they can fill you up on cheap items like cornbread, mashed potatoes, and corn on the cob.

I bet they would accommodate you if you give them notice. My friend's son cannot eat ANY starches or some natural sugars, and they always rave about the choices Disney offers them. Also, my gluten free friend did a GAG with us, and they grilled her chicken for her without breading and threw in a free side salad to be sure she'd have enough to eat.

I bet they would accommodate you if you give them notice. My friend's son cannot eat ANY starches or some natural sugars, and they always rave about the choices Disney offers them. Also, my gluten free friend did a GAG with us, and they grilled her chicken for her without breading and threw in a free side salad to be sure she'd have enough to eat.

Kelly, I'd like to try that some time.  I've been a low carber for so long that I get physically ill if I eat too many. Thanks for the tip!