It's EWP rumor time, I like, and believe this rumor for a change.

"WDW Experts Magazine", of course it's a real magazine, would I falsify anything, has just published an article written by the two guys that run this rag most excellent publication, that the EWP is being replaced by SpectroMagic. The two writers are very reliable, they've been to WDW 8 times....each.

Mo will be so happy about this turn of events.

I'd say that rumors of SM's demise were a little premature.

"WDW Experts Magazine", of course it's a real magazine, would I falsify anything, has just published an article written by the two guys that run this rag most excellent publication, that the EWP is being replaced by SpectroMagic. The two writers are very reliable, they've been to WDW 8 times....each.

I pray one day they give it a spector tragic make over lol I with lou Im tired of it  :beathorse:

Thanks Lou for answering my prayer

:bugeyes:

Lou, did you make this up?  I Googled "WDW Experts Magazine" and came up with nothing.

It has been a while since I have seen SpectroMagic.  My foggy recall is one of the parade being mostly about people wearing lights.  Hmmm...   Oh yes.  It would make perfect sense to put live actors wearing lights out on the lake every night.  Very cost effective to do away with a mostly mechanical parade.  They could, instead, cheaply make several barges full of animatronics.  Sounds very legit to me!    :rotfl6:

It has been a while since I have seen SpectroMagic.  I My foggy recall is one of the parade being mostly about people wearing lights.  Hmmm...   Oh yes.  It would make perfect sense to put live actors wearing lights out on the lake every night.  Very cost effective to do away with a mostly mechanical parade.  They could, instead, cheaply make several barges full of animatronics.  Sounds very legit to me!    :rotfl6:

I have never seen Spectro but parade they run now is people wearing lights....

I hope these people don't fall into the lake... zzzzpt

Lou, did you make this up?  I Googled "WDW Experts Magazine" and came up with nothing.

Ouch, that hurts me to the core. I don't think that I will ever recover.

Oh yes.  It would make perfect sense to put live actors wearing lights out on the lake every night.  

Then they wouldn't need fireworks. Think of the environmental benefits.

I hope these people don't fall into the lake... zzzzpt

It's all about putting on a good show.

:dmmhu:

Lou, you're getting your rumors mixed up again.  SpectroMagic is going to tour the country as "Spectro On Ice".  The EWP is being retired and will be replaced by Illuminations.  The giant globe barge is being permanently installed on Discovery Island and the show will be held on Bay Lake every evening.  Meanwhile, Epcot will be rolling out a new nighttime, swash-buckling spectacular on the lagoon.....Pirate Damn Judi Dench and the Buccaneer Monks.  This hybrid pirate show, history lesson will tell the story of human history from the perspective of a drunk Caribbean seafarer. and his partner, a Medieval Monk.  Brought to you by Captain Morgan.  

Lou, you're getting your rumors mixed up again.  SpectroMagic is going to tour the country as "Spectro On Ice".  The EWP is being retired and will be replaced by Illuminations.  The giant globe barge is being permanently installed on Discovery Island and the show will be held on Bay Lake every evening.  Meanwhile, Epcot will be rolling out a new nighttime, swash-buckling spectacular on the lagoon.....Pirate Damn Judi Dench and the Buccaneer Monks.  This hybrid pirate show, history lesson will tell the story of human history from the perspective of a drunk Caribbean seafarer. and his partner, a Medieval Monk.  Brought to you by Captain Morgan.  

Winner-Winner-400x400.gif

I left those parts out in order to keep it simple.