I really cant see them doing this before they sell out the GF and get close to being done with the Poly.

Who is going to buy at the Fort? Fort people dont want DVC there and are happy in their RVs, tents, and cabins.

The other crowd would most certainly rather buy at GF or Poly. I mean the monorail isnt going to extend to the Fort so whats the point. Right Lou?

You guys are way behind.

The definitive expert on all things Fort Wilderness and WDW, whose screen name ends with ED, which sounds like dead, as in dead camping board, has proclaimed that the Fort DVC will be built, but after the Poly DVC.

He just discovered drawings showing site work at the Poly.

Hey ED, you could have seen those same drawings on here 10 days ago.

I still do not understand what they are planning on building at the Fort.

As of now they are not officially building anything.  Lots of rumors, some plans and permits kicking around from 2-3 years ago, but so far nothing concrete (or wood, or any other building material) has come of any of that.

If I remember correctly the plans didn't show any connections to existing lines in the Fort. The new lines were stopped somewhere around the TCD Barn and included redoing the road and constructing a new storm water pond.

BUT that's based in my memory I haven't looked at these plans in a long time.

BaylakeCampers, what made you post this old plan did you see an update somewhere?

WBI

Why class A or 5er only?

Because the rest of us are second class citizens and wouldn't deserve a DVC. I don't really care. I am happy where I am.

Bc the DVC boards would be up in arms if us in a low class popup showed up at one of their sites. I could only imagine if someone pitched a tent at a campground.Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 4

Ok. I thought you only wanted class a & 5ers in there.