Hello from the S. Carolina coast.

Hello, all. Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Scott and I live in SC outside of Hilton Head. I have been to FW about 10 times since our family's first trip in 1979. I tend to lurk a lot on msg. boards, but once in a while add my two cents. I tend to be a smart ass at times so I want to apologize in advance. I look forward to reading everybody's posts.

Welcome to the asylum.

I have been to Beaufort and HH.  Loved it there.

Biking, swimming, beach volleyball, outdoor basketball, drinking, drinking, drinking.........but enough about my misspent youth.

Don't worry, I kept to the tourist areas and left the locals alone.

Rule #3 of Fort Fiends...never tell Fiends exactly where you live.  They tend to drop in and never leave.  At least until the beer runs out.  I know this, because I haven't been home in 3 years. 

Excuse me for a bit....I'm checking out Greyhound for fares to Bluffton, via Greenville. 

You're welcome anytime, Dave, but there isn't much beer here. :(

Scott is not new to some of us, he was a poster on a not to be mentioned board, some of us have even met Scott, now it is your job to put two and two together :)

Welcome Scott!