Top 10 Adult Drinks in Disney (according to MFL)

Thoughts??  What are YOUR favorites?

I'm looking forward to ALL of them EXCEPT #4... GROSS!!

(the link has mouthwatering pics- but here's the text list.)

http://www.themouseforless.com/tripplanning/10TopAdultDrinks-tips.shtml

1. Chocolate Martini. Chocolate Martini (ask for it with the ice cream base) at the Ale and Compass in Disney’s Yacht Club lobby.
  2. EPCOT's France Pavilion Drinks. Grand Marnier Orange Slush, Grey Goose Citron Lemon Slush, and Kir Royale (Champagne and Crème de Cassis) at a Wine and Champagne kiosk in EPCOT’s France Pavilion.
  3. Lime Raspberry Margarita. Lime Raspberry Margarita at La Hacienda de San Angel in EPCOT’s Mexico Pavilion.
  4. Cotton Candy Martini. Cotton Candy Martini at T-Rex in Downtown Disney.  The tropical one is made of cotton candy, orange juice, pineapple juice, and coconut rum.
  5. Piña Colava. Piña Colava available at many places on Walt Disney World property.  It is a piña colada with raspberry purée.
  6. South African Wine. An amazing collection of South African wine can be found at Jiko – The Cooking Place at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge.
  7. Big River Grille & Brewing Works Beers. The beers (especially Rocket Red) at Big River Grille & Brewing Works at Disney’s BoardWalk.  Their beer sampler is a great way to try several, and the price is right.
  8. Cider & Dark. Cider & Dark at the Rose & Crown in EPCOT’s United Kingdom.  It is Strongbow Cider with a shot of Crème de Cassis.  Also in the United Kingdom is the Snake Bite.  Guiness and Strongbow Hard Cider layered.
  9. Plum Wine. Plum Wine at the Kabuki Café stand near EPCOT’s Japan Pavilion.  While you are here, you can also pick up some non-alcoholic Kakigori shaved ice for the kids.
  10. Cucumber Margarita. Cucumber Margarita at La Cava del Tequila in EPCOT’s Mexico Pavilion.  They also have tequila flights.  

I agree, without the Lapu Lapu, this list is worthless.

1) Lapu Lapu

2) Anything from La Cava

That's all the list you need.

Agreed!

Although all the ones listed in the France pavilion are yummy too.

Oh and one more... you can get Pipeline Porter on tap at the Hawaii booth during Food & Wine.  It's delicious in a bottle, it's fantastic on tap.

Agreed!

Although all the ones listed in the France pavilion are yummy too.

Oh and one more... you can get Pipeline Porter on tap at the Hawaii booth during Food & Wine.  It's delicious in a bottle, it's fantastic on tap.

I will agree the France drinks are good, BUT La Cava trumps them.

Lapu Lapu @ the Polynesian.  Lapu Lapu translated means "I can't feel my face."

:laugh: Ooo! Tell me more!!  Rum? Vitamin V? Whiskey??

Ask Rita about the Chocolate Martinis ... don't expect a polite answer.  :barf:

Noted!!

I would add the beer flight at Biergarten in Epcot's Germany.

I am VERY excited about this!! 

Kungaloosh at the Outback.

Isn't that the one with all the rum?? 

Lapu Lapu @ the Polynesian.  Lapu Lapu translated means "I can't feel my face."

:laugh: Ooo! Tell me more!!  Rum? Vitamin V? Whiskey??

Rum, pineapple juice, ornage juice and rum served in a pineapple.  Festive, very yummy, and goes down very quickly.

• 2 weeks later...

In case you were wondering, I have put together the official DIT Top 10 Adult Beverage List.  While I haven't personally had #3 at FWG's site, it's inclusion on the list is due to its legendary status in Fiend history....

1.  Lapu Lapu at Poly

2.  Any beer from German Pavilion

3.  Kungaloosh at the FWG Outback

3a. Toasted Almonds at the Mouse-Ke-T@b

4.  Russian beer in 500 loop

5.  Anything you bring from home and drink on the porch

6.  Black and Tan from England Pavilion

7.  Any beer at BOG...just cause it feels naughty to drink in the MK

8.  Safari Amber at Anandapur Local Foods Cafe while enjoying Chinese food in takeout box

9.  Scotch under the DIT Outback awning while something is grilling

10.  Any beer from German Pavilion (Yes, I already mentioned it, but I went back for the dirndls)

Doodle Punch would be on my list but the only time I had it is a blur.  I don't remember whether I like it or not.  

My top 10 list

1. Toasted Almonds made at my camper

2. Doodles punch at a Fiend GG

3. Kungaloosh made on Halloween night

4. Grand Marnier Slushy from the France Kiosk

5. Peach Snap from the China Pavilion

Hmmmmm, maybe I don't drink as much as I think