Top Ten things everyone should do someday at WDW

So, let's see, I need to dress in something "fun", eat a cupcake, learn to draw Mickey (had to leave there early to make it to the next seating of the Disney Junior show) and do an official tour.  Hey Thrill, we have to get me "caught up"!

So, let's see, I need to dress in something "fun", eat a cupcake, learn to draw Mickey (had to leave there early to make it to the next seating of the Disney Junior show) and do an official tour.  Hey Thrill, we have to get me "caught up"!

What, you didn't learn how to draw Mickey by watching the water-painting custodial cast members?  Actually, I have been wanting to do the drawing lessons.  I watched a presentation on drawing the characters years ago, but I don't remember it being as interactive as the ones I have read about.

For the other things: Why don't we dress you up as a cupcake and tour the bakeries?

What, you didn't learn how to draw Mickey by watching the water-painting custodial cast members?  Actually, I have been wanting to do the drawing lessons.  I watched a presentation on drawing the characters years ago, but I don't remember it being as interactive as the ones I have read about.

For the other things: Why don't we dress you up as a cupcake and tour the bakeries?

Um... dressing up as a cupcake can get you called a "pot-stirring idiot":

The forgot skinny dipping in the moat around Cinderella's Castle.  :rofl3:

I've done that.

I've done all but draw Mickey and see the animals at night. I'll work on those.

TCD, I thought you were going to take Mrs. TCD on the Behind the Seeds tour. What happened?!?!?

I'm going to add....

See WDW decorated for Christmas

Eat at a signature restaurant