My husband is on a business trip and he usually does all the cooking.  I looked at the clock last night and realized I forgot dinner.  The kids complained so I let them have Ice cream.  Worst . . . or best mom ever - you choose.  Tonight - I cooked raviolli - no complaints yet except I didnt cook enough for them and myself - so they are eating but now I have to figure out what Im going to eat.  By the end of the week I may have this cooking thing figured out and then he will be home.   

How about tossed salad and Wheat Thins with CFD Pepsi for me and fresh veggie mix for Judy w/ diet Dr Pepper.  Oh, I topped mine off with 2 dinner rolls stuffed with ham and Kraft Real Mayo.  But today my doctor was proud I have lost 6 pounds since early Nov.

last night we had Poppy Seed Chickhen and rice. It was really good, I just hope we don't have to have a drug test anything soon, the poppy seeds will make it be positive. lol

Just need some good ideas, getting tired of eating the same ole same ole.

Knowing Kelly's luck, she would get pulled over...lol

last night we had Poppy Seed Chickhen and rice. It was really good, I just hope we don't have to have a drug test anything soon, the poppy seeds will make it be positive. lol

Just need some good ideas, getting tired of eating the same ole same ole.

Knowing Kelly's luck, she would get pulled over...lol

well actually On the way to the funeral home I did get pulled over, for speeding, and the cop said not to be a smartaleck, but would you like a warning or a  164.00 ticket. I told him I'd would rather have the warning and nearly said duh to him, I'm glad I didn't I would of got the ticket, then I calmly ( which is not me) asked where the funeral home was, because I haven't be to that section of town in years, and he told me to get there safely and explained. I was in the company car, so I think he just wanted to pull me over. he said he clocked me doing 55 in a 35. I hate little country roads. I might of been doing 45 but not 55.