Planning a Daddy Surprise!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

May I make a suggestion. Since I've been through this very thing. Make the plans after you find out the details. The desert party would be great if he arrives around that time. But if he comes in at

He made it about 3pm!  We just got back from the park and the little one and I were still sitting in the cart.  Our site backs up to the road and I saw him walking on the road.  I was able to get Kell

Just got an update, dates have changed again.  This SMB because we were going to purchase the Military Salute Tickets for him since we have APs for me and the girls.  He will arrive during the black out dates.  This strikes a nerve with me, while I'm appreciative of Disney doing so much for the military, they black out the dates that most of us can actually plan ahead with......

Aww man!  I cried, those boys were great! 

I'm not sure there will be a video for ours, as much as I want to make it extra special it looks like he'll be coming in late in the evening and at the very end of our trip.  At this point just having him show up will be enough for us, things are still not guaranteed , but I promise to update with anything!

Add me to the list. Maybe! DW just said that it wouldn't be Christmas with out going to Disney. But when pressed she said "I don't know. I'm still thinking about it". I told you she's trying to torture me.

I hope we will be there to be part of the reunion.

I've got my fingers crossed for you!

So we had a date change today, two days earlier!!!! Of course that is because we booked a rental so he could drive in from Miami, go figure!  We are looking at mid day arrival and I'm still going to be holding off until we get a few days out before making any plans.

Have you thought of getting a rental golfcart? That way you don't have to wait on the internal busses and If your little ones are like mine, they would love to see the christmas lights with dad.

When I stopped by yesterday and visited with Kelly , there was a GC there. I'm assuming it's a rental.

He's on his way!!!!  Seriously, I don't care where we meet at this point, as long as he's here!  I told the girls that they are getting a early Christmas present tomorrow and described it as tall as mommy, gives great hugs and loves to play.  We had a rough time here in August right before he deployed so I'm looking at a "do-over".  We finally seem to be getting over this cold we caught on day two of our trip.  I finally feel like we can handle going back to the parks.  We spent one night at MK and an afternoon at both AK & Epcot, not to great for being here a week.....