Planning a Daddy Surprise!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

May I make a suggestion. Since I've been through this very thing. Make the plans after you find out the details. The desert party would be great if he arrives around that time. But if he comes in at

He made it about 3pm!  We just got back from the park and the little one and I were still sitting in the cart.  Our site backs up to the road and I saw him walking on the road.  I was able to get Kell

He made it about 3pm!  We just got back from the park and the little one and I were still sitting in the cart.  Our site backs up to the road and I saw him walking on the road.  I was able to get Kellens attention who was halfway between us and asked if she was ready for her Christmas surprise.  Her eyes got wide and I told her to turn around, Daddy was about ten feet from her by this point.  She started crying and ran straight to his arms.  The single best moment of my life after their births......I broke down, I didn't expect her to cry.  The little one was a little confused by everything but soon gave him a big hug.  THanks everyone for your amazing support!  I'll post a picture soon!

He made it about 3pm!  We just got back from the park and the little one and I were still sitting in the cart.  Our site backs up to the road and I saw him walking on the road.  I was able to get Kellens attention who was halfway between us and asked if she was ready for her Christmas surprise.  Her eyes got wide and I told her to turn around, Daddy was about ten feet from her by this point.  She started crying and ran straight to his arms.  The single best moment of my life after their births......I broke down, I didn't expect her to cry.  The little one was a little confused by everything but soon gave him a big hug.  THanks everyone for your amazing support!  I'll post a picture soon!

Bob was reading me your post and the tears just started streaming down my face.  I was seeing Kellen in my  minds eye when she turned and saw her daddy.  I am so happy for you and your girls to have him home, even if it is for a short time.  I know for a fact you are going to have the Merriest Christmas imaginable.  Please tell him Thank You for all he has sacrificed to keep us safe.