Well, our trip must be close, Kenny just charged my card!

I'm sitting at our barn in NC where the new camper that replaced the pop up is sitting. Tomorrow i tow it back to SC to ready it for the trip. As I think I said n a previous post, it's huge. 35 feet..... I hope I can get it backed into the driveway at home!

Lou, hope to see you next week. Check in on Sat. Look for the sign.

We just checked in tonight.   Got to the site around 5:30 and it took us nearly 3 hours to get the 12' trailer in and set up in a way we can get into it when needed and then get the RV in.  While trying to move the trailer around (by hand because the wheel on the trailer hitch broke) Ken had to drive around the loop 3 or 4 times to let others pass by.  But we got in and both of us are exhausted.  We are in site 1441.   We may be set up and decorated by Wednesday night.....hopefully.   Tuesday night we have tickets to MVMCP.   We have never been before.  

Hope to see some of you while we are here.

Lou, hope to see you next week. Check in on Sat. Look for the sign.

We check in Monday!!  (I haven't checked if Kenny has charged us yet)  My sign hasn't arrived yet. :(

Tuesday night we have tickets to MVMCP.   

As in Tuesday the 17th??  We have tickets for that night too!! :)