We watched some of it, but didn't make it all the way through. I did get a kick out of the lady telling us how awesome the magic band were and how she could schedule her day in the parks with them. I also thought it strange that Neil Patrick Harris had a grey magic band. You'd think they could have found a "customized" one for him.

I also thought it strange that Neil Patrick Harris had a grey magic band. You'd think they could have found a "customized" one for him.

I'm guessing the only reason he's even wearing one is for his hotel room, or for PR reasons. What would he need one for otherwise?

I'm guessing the only reason he's even wearing one is for his hotel room, or for PR reasons. What would he need one for otherwise?

They only had them on when they were talking about them. Guess they aren't cool enough to wear when you aren't plugging them.

He said they rode Peter Pan 14 times in one day. My initial thought was yeah only NPH could do that. A normal person could hardly get 2 rides in on one day without waiting 90 mins each time.

Normally Rachel would have me record it, but she has gotten to the point of not being into the Disney shows. Jessica still likes them and is the one who will watch the Disney movies with me, but does not obsess over making sure shows are recorded. So for the first time in many years we ended up missing it.

We didn't finish it either. There was too much "blah, blah, blah" and not enough parade. I understand that they will toot their own horn and advertise during their own parade, on their own network' but that was absolutely ridiculous. Mama lost interest real quick.

Anything with Nick Cannon in it is totally horrible. That "kid" is one of the cockiest little shi/$ on TV. He's not funny, not entertaining and totally takes any fun or magic out of Disney. I actually like NPH but thought he could have done a better job. Bring back Joan Lunden and Alan Thicke hosting...lol