Yup - saw it.  It's not a badly put together page, although since it links a lot of info from other sites, at some point it's possible some of those links will break.

And unfortunately if they try and link to any of the great info we have here, the site filters will not allow it.  8)

I actually thought the most interesting thing was that this page isn't on the Camping board, which means lots of actual campers won't ever see it. 

Yup - saw it.  It's not a badly put together page, although since it links a lot of info from other sites, at some point it's possible some of those links will break.

And unfortunately if they try and link to any of the great info we have here, the site filters will not allow it.  8)

I actually thought the most interesting thing was that this page isn't on the Camping board, which means lots of actual campers won't ever see it. 

If you look at the list of who's going there is only one camper. Everyone else is in a cabin. (Not that there is anything wrong with that)

Based on the color, and that it's homemade, I don't think that sign is referring to "the" Fort Fiends.

The term was also used before it became the real, and official, "Fort Fiends".

yes but mostly by the same group of people that are here now.

That sign is owned by someone that is on voldemort and has given the sign to another person to hold for them that stays at Disney for long periods of time.  I don't know if she still has it any more.  The person and the current holder of the sign has heard my opinion of the sign, however, it is their property and it was made before our trademark went into effect.  As long as Disney knows that we do not promote their logos with trademark, I am out of lawyers' offices, which I like.

If they would like to go be in lawyers' offices with Disney, by all means, let them. 

That sign is owned by someone that is on voldemort and has given the sign to another person to hold for them that stays at Disney for long periods of time.  I don't know if she still has it any more.  The person and the current holder of the sign has heard my opinion of the sign, however, it is their property and it was made before our trademark went into effect.  As long as Disney knows that we do not promote their logos with trademark, I am out of lawyers' offices, which I like.

If they would like to go be in lawyers' offices with Disney, by all means, let them. 

can someone explain to my why when Jen talks lawyers, I hear it in a voice that isn't her actual voice?

DJD must come AFTER World Showcase.   :beer:

Before AND after.  I prefer to  have my full sensibilities (such as they are) to enjoy the narration all the way to the top of the golf ball.   :heart: :raspberry2:

really? judy dench?

yes, really.  judy dench.  the dame, the spy... the woman extraordinaire.   :))

I may be alone.. but i am on record as PRO Judy Dench.  The Few The Proud The Pro DJD.