Keys to the Kingdom tour for adult first time visitor?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ah, Lou - dear, dear, gorgeous-when-you-were-young-but-not-so-much-now Lou.  Bless your heart.  You just can't help it, can you?  It must be that inner urge you have to rain on parades, to burst bubbl

Lou, I especially like the Disney parks when I visit on my own because I feel safe, I can step off the airplane and immediately start enjoying the Disney experience at MCO with Magic Express. I can a

Me?? Call Lou, Magic Bus, the Grand Poobah of this site a schmuckface? It does not trip easily off the tongue. (schmuckface, schmuckface, schmuckface, schmuckface...)

I do love the magic. I have taken my fair share of vacations around the country. So far there is exactly one place where I actually dont think about my full time job, I dont worry about the house or whats going on back at home. For however long I am there I dont have much if any cares at all. I enjoy myself and do the things I want to. I even permit myself to have  a few drinks here and there which I almost never do at home, because I know the excellent bus drivers will get me back to my resort safely and I dont have to worry about any possibilities of me causing an accident due to having a drink. 

That is magic for me. No cares and I come home actually relaxed. Worth every penny for me. 

I do love the magic. I have taken my fair share of vacations around the country. So far there is exactly one place where I actually dont think about my full time job, I dont worry about the house or whats going on back at home. For however long I am there I dont have much if any cares at all. I enjoy myself and do the things I want to. I even permit myself to have  a few drinks here and there which I almost never do at home, because I know the excellent bus drivers will get me back to my resort safely and I dont have to worry about any possibilities of me causing an accident due to having a drink. 

That is magic for me. No cares and I come home actually relaxed. Worth every penny for me. 

Stop it.  You're making me want to go back, and I've grown to hate the place.  

Magic=$$$$$$$$$$ for Jason

Sometimes yes. But in all honesty I really do enjoy helping with planning their vacations. Silvia says it would drive her crazy. Looking at all the places. booking all the vacations you wont be going on, but for me knowing I helped people relax a little bit when going and while on vacation is great. 

Oh and currently its more like Magic =$ for Jason.  You had a few too many dollar signs there Lou. 

...now I have some really cool Cliff Clavin facts to share with anyone who would like to hear.

Um, yes please!

Ah, Lou - dear, dear, gorgeous-when-you-were-young-but-not-so-much-now Lou.  Bless your heart.  You just can't help it, can you?  It must be that inner urge you have to rain on parades, to burst bubbles, to laugh in the face of danger.  But no one can take the magic that is Disney away from me.  

...So, go back to your puking, and I'll continue to look forward to the next time I can visit that Disney magic.

:bellringer:

...So far there is exactly one place where I actually dont think about my full time job, I dont worry about the house or whats going on back at home. For however long I am there I dont have much if any cares at all. I enjoy myself and do the things I want to. I even permit myself to have  a few drinks here and there which I almost never do at home, because I know the excellent bus drivers will get me back to my resort safely and I dont have to worry about any possibilities of me causing an accident due to having a drink. 

smiley-yes.gif

And what's more, there is exactly one place where I can behave like a 9 year old and not give a rat's patootie what anyone else around me thinks. And there is plenty of photographic evidence of this to prove my point.

:rollercoaster:

Magic=$$$$$$$$$$ for Jason

Magic = Cryptonite for Lou

:raspberry:

All this talk of ruining the magic. I live it, day in and day out. I see things back stage that should ruin the magic. But I still love enjoying the parks as a guest. It makes it better for me knowing what goes on behind the scenes and knowing the people who accomplish it everyday. I work with Mickey, have lunch with the princesses, and attend training classes with Goofy. And I still get excited when I see them as a guest. It makes it even better when they recognize me and go a little above and beyond when meeting me and my friends and family.

So you don't feel safe at the other excellent, and in many cases, superior, Florida theme parks?

The Magical Express is operated by two non-Disney companies, so they should get the credit.

As for no one puking on your fun, they don't offer puke bags at Mission Space for no reason.

If I may interject.

No I don't feel safer at the other excellent, and in ALL cases, inferior Florida parks. Disney seems to promote a more family, less party, atmosphere then other parks. We did Universal for New Years several years ago it seemed like ever drunk in Orlando was there. Yes there are drunks at Disney also. But nothing compared to universal.

I believe you yourself once commented on the fact that a lot of Disney security is behind the scenes and not necessarily seen by the public, but you can definetly tell the security is tighter at Disney then other parks.

And if you think they are superior because they may have a bigger or faster roller coaster your sadly mistaken. A single attraction, even Harry Potter, or high speed roller coaster doesn't compare to Disney in its superior theming, characters, service, and most importantly the memories we all have from are childhood movies and shows.

My DD's look on her face the first time she say Cindy's castle or when she met Belle for the first time is priceless. Yes she got excited when she saw Shamu but nothing like when she sees Mickey.

Next time your in the MK look into the eyes of those little ones that are seeing Main Street USA and Cindys castle for the first time and tell me you don't see the magic in their eyes. Schmuckface. (The schmuckface was for Judy, she's to nice to call you by your pet name)

Repeat after me, Judy... Schmuckface! Schmuckface! Schmuckface! Schmuckface! Schmuckface!  See?!?  Doesn't that feel better?  8)

Me?? Call Lou, Magic Bus, the Grand Poobah of this site a schmuckface? It does not trip easily off the tongue.

(schmuckface, schmuckface, schmuckface, schmuckface...)