Ticket Prices Going Up Again.....

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I do believe the fort prices are now that they are out of my price range for the amount of times I want to go. $92.90 a day in the summer is just out of line during the week. That is 20 bucks differen

Ok. I agree. It's Fat Tursday. Lets have a Hurricane and celebrate our agreement. Lol

It all depends on optics and economics. Optics As a consumer it sucks to have to use a larger percentage of my disposable income to visit the place I enjoy most As a shareholder, I really enjoy the po

Marty's getting mad.

As one of those people that you're referring to, the reading of this thread doesn't bother me, but the moaning and the whining about big bad Disney, and how dare they, makes me go, hmmmmm?

Hey schmuckface. What did expect people to do. Cheer. Whoopy. Disney has raised the price of tickets again, and the cost of rooms, campsites, and food keeps going up also. Im so glad they did. I've felt so bad that I'm under paying. And even though its going to be harder for me to bring my family to Disney I'm glad they're leading the way in raising the prices.

Prices go up. We all understand that. But when prices go up faster than inflation and our income it makes people mad.

Marty's right.

So if you don't like the whining quit reading

thread.