My niece and sister-in-law better have their fill of Disney princesses after this trip. We're doing the A&E meet & greet and Cinderella's Royal Table on Saturday and the Akershus Royal Banquet Hall on another night.   :wine: 

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You won't have to wait 3 hrs for a Anna hug. Rumor has it that Dave has out Anna hugs on FP+ You can make your FP+ rezzies 30 days out from the next GG the DIT gang will be attending. You can also

My math is simple... if there are more than 2 digits total or the first number is greater than 2 ... it's too long.

Insider info: should have been quicker.....the super secret info has been removed to maintain its usefulness.

I just got A&E and Mine train as well! :jumpforjoy :jumpforjoy

Editting to add: The A&E is for just my girls. One of my boys wants me to check for him, but I don't know how to separate him from the rest of our group that has a FP+ to Haunted mansion at that time.

And I am terrified to change anything now that i have it all pretty much the way I want it.

Yay!!!!

I just got A&E and Mine train as well!   :jumpforjoy  :jumpforjoy

Editting to add: The A&E is for just my girls.  One of my boys wants me to check for him, but I don't know how to separate him from the rest of our group that has a FP+ to Haunted mansion at that time.

And I am terrified to change anything now that i have it all pretty much the way I want it.

Marty-  If you really want to try, use the on-line version of MDE.  Log in, and then look at the links at the bottom of the page, and pick the FastPass+ link.  You will then get a page where you can pick from various options.  Pick the one for make changes to your existing FP+ reservations.  The next screen that comes up will show you all of your reservations.  Click on the one you want to change.  You will then get a screen that lets you pick which guests' FP+ you are seeking to change.  The problem you may encounter is that there may not be availability any longer.  You can look, and then cancel without making any changes.  You can keep on doing that.  As you can see, it's not a convenient thing to do.

TCD

My worry is that in order to try to book said boy for A&E, I would first have to cancel his HM FP+, as they are at the same time.  If I do that, and then he can't get the HM back, I am really stuck.

I think I will just leave well enough alone.  Part of me is hoping they extend the Frozen party at DHS so at least he can see them.  

It still gives me the heebie-jeebies just thinking about tinkering with our FP+.

Fortunately, i was talking to the son who thought he might want to meet A&E and he has decided against it.  

We do plan to watch the FoF parade, so he will see them then.  

It still gives me the heebie-jeebies just thinking about tinkering with our FP+.

Fortunately, i was talking to the son who thought he might want to meet A&E and he has decided against it.  

We do plan to watch the FoF parade, so he will see them then.  

Don't be afraid to tinker- you always have the chance to cancel before confirming any changes.  You might want to play around with it some now, as you may have to make changes on the fly when you're there.  It will be a lot easier if you have some experience with the app before you actually need to use it.

TCD

Don't be afraid to tinker- you always have the chance to cancel before confirming any changes.  You might want to play around with it some now, as you may have to make changes on the fly when you're there.  It will be a lot easier if you have some experience with the app before you actually need to use it.

TCD

I agree. Even though I plan a lot in advance, I still moved things. For example, on the 4th of July, we got WAY more accomplished much faster that I had planned. So I changed my HM to JC because HM was a walk-on when we got there. 

I had an epic mom fail, as I forgot to secure the A & E fast pass for September. However, we will be eating in Cinderella's castle at 8:20 for a 9 am rope drop. We were wondering: could my DH leave breakfast briefly to get a paper fast pass for it with our resort card? Or should we wait till breakfast is over to get in line? We've never participated in this breakfast before, so is that even plausible? I'm not skipping out on the breakfast. But with our scenario do you guys have any other recommendations?

I had an epic mom fail, as I forgot to secure the A & E fast pass for September. However, we will be eating in Cinderella's castle at 8:20 for a 9 am rope drop. We were wondering: could my DH leave breakfast briefly to get a paper fast pass for it with our resort card? Or should we wait till breakfast is over to get in line? We've never participated in this breakfast before, so is that even plausible? I'm not skipping out on the breakfast. But with our scenario do you guys have any other recommendations?

I have made several one day trips to WDW in the past few weeks.  For these trips, I am often looking for FP+'s just the day before, or even the night before the trip.  Every single time lately, there have been A & E FP+'s available.  We've seen them enough, so I have not been claiming them, but it seems that the demand is fading just a bit. Mine Train FP+'s are much harder to secure, but even those are available the day before a trip with enough persistence.  So try looking closer to your trip- things can and do open up.

I'm not sure how the cards work, or if that test will still be going on in September, but that sounds like a good plan B.

TCD

I have made several one day trips to WDW in the past few weeks.  For these trips, I am often looking for FP+'s just the day before, or even the night before the trip.  Every single time lately, there have been A & E FP+'s available.  We've seen them enough, so I have not been claiming them, but it seems that the demand is fading just a bit. Mine Train FP+'s are much harder to secure, but even those are available the day before a trip with enough persistence.  So try looking closer to your trip- things can and do open up.

I'm not sure how the cards work, or if that test will still be going on in September, but that sounds like a good plan B.

TCD

Thank you!!!!

Any idea if Frozen princesses will be at the Halloween parties?

I don't know for sure, but I would be very surprised if they're not.  Special character opportunities are one of the amenities of the hard ticket parties.  With the princesses, they will pair them with a prince in their meet and greets. I cold see Anna and Kristoff meeting together.  But, then, what would they do with Elsa?  So, my guess is they'll put Anna and Elsa back together for the party.

TCD

Log in and try to get them one at a time. Then try to move the times closer until they overlap.