• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You won't have to wait 3 hrs for a Anna hug. Rumor has it that Dave has out Anna hugs on FP+ You can make your FP+ rezzies 30 days out from the next GG the DIT gang will be attending. You can also

My math is simple... if there are more than 2 digits total or the first number is greater than 2 ... it's too long.

Insider info: should have been quicker.....the super secret info has been removed to maintain its usefulness.

How many GAGs and beer could we buy for that?[/

$600+$255=$855.00 half for beer and half for Gag $427.50\$30.00 for Gag= 14.25 Gags. Beer $427.50/$12.00 per 12 pack =36.62 12 packs or 427.50 cans of beer. Sounds like a grand gathering to me.

How many GAGs and beer could we buy for that?[/

$600+$255=$855.00 half for beer and half for Gag $427.50\$30.00 for Gag= 14.25 Gags. Beer $427.50/$12.00 per 12 pack =36.62 12 packs or 427.50 cans of beer. Sounds like a grand gathering to me.

I'm in. Throw in my $255 and we could buy Dave the dress for all the fiend kids.

• 2 months later...

I don't have official confirmation of this, but thought it was interesting to share from Inside The Magic...

The wait to meet popular “Frozen” characters Anna and Elsa at the Magic Kingdom has continued to exceed 3-4 hours on a regular basis, so this week Walt Disney World is testing a new way to see the sisters without spending half the day in line.

Starting today, guests without FastPass+ reservations will receive a timed return ticket upon arriving to Princess Fairytale Hall, enabling them to come back later to meet the pair of characters with only a “moderate” wait.

anna-elsa-ticket1-550x399.jpg
(Photo by @wdwpres)

Guests arriving first thing in the morning will still be able to enter the standby line, but when it reaches a reasonable length cast members will begin to hand out timed tickets in limited amounts per return window.

This new process eliminates the need to spend hours waiting in line, freeing guests up to explore and enjoy the rest of the park. Similar return tickets are being used elsewhere at Walt Disney World, including the Frozen Summer Fun sing-along stage show at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.

http://www.insidethemagic.net/headlines/walt-disney-world-working-on-frozen-fix-to-shorten-waits-to-meet-anna-and-elsa-in-fantasyland/

I don't have official confirmation of this, but thought it was interesting to share from Inside The Magic...

http://www.insidethemagic.net/headlines/walt-disney-world-working-on-frozen-fix-to-shorten-waits-to-meet-anna-and-elsa-in-fantasyland/

I saw that elsewhere as well but still an unconfirmed source. 

Alas, there is nothing new under the sun.

Aren't these kind of the same thing as paper Fastpasses?

TCD

That would be a good idea! (And yes, like paper FP, ha ha)

That's what they were doing for the sing-a-long at DHS.

It's a good idea if you get to the park early. It stinks if you don't.

At DHS, they would allow one guest to claim tickets for the entire party. They can't be doing that for A&E. If they are, look for me in one of the nooks along Main St.- I'll be selling the passes for $10 a piece.

TCD

It's a good idea if you get to the park early. It stinks if you don't.

At DHS, they would allow one guest to claim tickets for the entire party. They can't be doing that for A&E. If they are, look for me in one of the nooks along Main St.- I'll be selling the passes for $10 a piece.

TCD

I bet you could get $20.

My 60 day window to make FP+ selections starts tomorrow and I would like to get a FP+ for the A&E meet & greet for when my niece visits WDW with us in October.  I think I read somewhere on Fort Fiends that the new FastPass+s become available at a certain time each day.  I think it was either 6 AM or 7 AM. Can anyone tell me which it is? Thanks.

My 60 day window to make FP+ selections starts tomorrow and I would like to get a FP+ for the A&E meet & greet for when my niece visits WDW with us in October.  I think I read somewhere on Fort Fiends that the new FastPass+s become available at a certain time each day.  I think it was either 6 AM or 7 AM. Can anyone tell me which it is? Thanks.

It's been between midnight and 1 AM Eastern lately. 

I just got A&E and Mine train as well!   :jumpforjoy  :jumpforjoy

Editting to add: The A&E is for just my girls.  One of my boys wants me to check for him, but I don't know how to separate him from the rest of our group that has a FP+ to Haunted mansion at that time.

And I am terrified to change anything now that i have it all pretty much the way I want it.