• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You won't have to wait 3 hrs for a Anna hug. Rumor has it that Dave has out Anna hugs on FP+ You can make your FP+ rezzies 30 days out from the next GG the DIT gang will be attending. You can also

My math is simple... if there are more than 2 digits total or the first number is greater than 2 ... it's too long.

Insider info: should have been quicker.....the super secret info has been removed to maintain its usefulness.

But like everything else, if you just be patient and use your knowledge of disney you will prevail. The other day a friend waited in the stand by line to see them. 30 mins. Yep. 30 mins to see the same people others waited 4 to 5 hours to see.

But like everything else, if you just be patient and use your knowledge of disney you will prevail. The other day a friend waited in the stand by line to see them. 30 mins. Yep. 30 mins to see the same people others waited 4 to 5 hours to see.

Well said, Dave.

There's a reason we don't wait more than 20 minutes, even when it's busy.  You don't need any special tricks, just a little Disney park knowledge, some patience, and the ability to be flexible and adapt.

I agree- but conventional Disney park knowledge doesn't work on these girls at the moment.

That photo I posted was taken at around 9:30 on Sunday, April 27.  My DD and I were at the MK entrance for the opening show (i.e. rope drop), and walked straight back to Princess Fairy Tale Hall to find that wait.

Tricks are needed in this instance.

TCD

Current tricks I've seen are dining reservations first thing in the morning and skip out on them or BBB reservations before park open and send one party member to hold the line.

My friend went to see them and got in line at 1655 that 455 for those unfamiliar with military time. The line closes at 1700 or 5. 30 mins later they were off to another attraction.

Current tricks I've seen are dining reservations first thing in the morning and skip out on them or BBB reservations before park open and send one party member to hold the line.

My friend went to see them and got in line at 1655 that 455 for those unfamiliar with military time. The line closes at 1700 or 5. 30 mins later they were off to another attraction.

The dining/BBB trick must be "out there," because there were hundreds of people who somehow made it to the meet and greet before us at rope drop, even though we were at the front of the pack coming in.

The 4:55 trick is a great one.  I knew they stopped greeting at 5 pm, but would have thought they would cut the line like they do for other characters, at some point before that.  If they let guests get in line right up to 5:00, and then the girls stick around as long as it takes to meet, then that is a great trick.  I will check on this one when I get a chance.

TCD

The dining/BBB trick must be "out there," because there were hundreds of people who somehow made it to the meet and greet before us at rope drop, even though we were at the front of the pack coming in.

The 4:55 trick is a great one.  I knew they stopped greeting at 5 pm, but would have thought they would cut the line like they do for other characters, at some point before that.  If they let guests get in line right up to 5:00, and then the girls stick around as long as it takes to meet, then that is a great trick.  I will check on this one when I get a chance.

TCD

Insider info: should have been quicker.....the super secret info has been removed to maintain its usefulness.

You can get FP+ to mee them, right?

Yes, but I have not been able to snag any 30 days out.

With a resort reservation, you get 60 days in advance to reserve them.  And, I think it may work the same way it does for dining reservations where you can make that 60 into 70.  The hype should die down before you get back, so you should be good to go.

TCD

That is pure gold right there!

That needs to be kept on the downlow.

I think hopping into the line at 4:59 pm is the way to go.

I am going to test this the next chance I get.

TCD

Please tell me that you want to accomplish this only because it is such a difficult feat to overcome....not that you are really that excited to meet a couple of young women in costumes and wigs. 

Please tell me that you want to accomplish this only because it is such a difficult feat to overcome....not that you are really that excited to meet a couple of young women in costumes and wigs. 

You make a good point.

I actually don't have any interest in meeting them.

I guess I just got caught up in the hype.

Thank you for restoring my sanity.

TCD

Thanks for the tip, Devores. 

You make a good point.

I actually don't have any interest in meeting them.

I guess I just got caught up in the hype.

Thank you for restoring my sanity.

TCD

No! I want you to try it and report back!

My sources have informed me that a new promotion is being offered to select Passholders.  For the price of a single day admission ticket, you can be accompanied individually by Elsa throughout the park for the entire day.  No need to wait in those 5 hour lines!!!  Elsa will act as a personal guide to the Magic Kingdom, will ride any rides with you (you are responsible for obtaining FP+'s for yourselves and for Elsa), Elsa will eat meals with you (your treat....she prefers Columbia Harbor House for lunch and BOG for dinner), she will watch parades and fireworks with you, and she will even accompany you to get snacks like cream cheese filled pretzels, waffle sandwiches and popcorn.  When you think about it, it's really not a bad deal for around $100.   

On an unrelated note....does anyone know if the Disney Store sells Elsa costumes in a Men's XL? 

My sources have informed me that a new promotion is being offered to select Passholders.  For the price of a single day admission ticket, you can be accompanied individually by Elsa throughout the park for the entire day.  No need to wait in those 5 hour lines!!!  Elsa will act as a personal guide to the Magic Kingdom, will ride any rides with you (you are responsible for obtaining FP+'s for yourselves and for Elsa), Elsa will eat meals with you (your treat....she prefers Columbia Harbor House for lunch and BOG for dinner), she will watch parades and fireworks with you, and she will even accompany you to get snacks like cream cheese filled pretzels, waffle sandwiches and popcorn.  When you think about it, it's really not a bad deal for around $100.   

On an unrelated note....does anyone know if the Disney Store sells Elsa costumes in a Men's XL? 

:rofl2:

Will Elsa need to take a break to shave at around 5 pm?

Is there an extra charge for that?

TCD

Yes, but I have not been able to snag any 30 days out.

With a resort reservation, you get 60 days in advance to reserve them. And, I think it may work the same way it does for dining reservations where you can make that 60 into 70. The hype should die down before you get back, so you should be good to go.

TCD

Thats good. That is first on DD's list and with whats going on right now, i would give my rt arm to make it happen.