• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You won't have to wait 3 hrs for a Anna hug. Rumor has it that Dave has out Anna hugs on FP+ You can make your FP+ rezzies 30 days out from the next GG the DIT gang will be attending. You can also

My math is simple... if there are more than 2 digits total or the first number is greater than 2 ... it's too long.

Insider info: should have been quicker.....the super secret info has been removed to maintain its usefulness.

• 1 month later...

From The Main Street Mouse...

Anna and Elsa Debut at the Magic Kingdom Today!
April 20, 2014 | Author Cindershella

Today’s the day! As we previously reported, Anna and Elsa, from Disney’s Academy Award-winning film “Frozen,” have moved from Epcot to Magic Kingdom Park. Starting today, April 20, they’ll join some of their fellow Disney Royals at Princess Fairytale Hall, where Disney FastPass+ service will be available for this character greeting experience.

AAE7331290-613x407.jpg

Elsa and Anna will appear together each day until the early evening, after which other visiting Disney Princesses will be available to greet guests. Cinderella and Rapunzel will also continue making appearances at Princess Fairytale Hall, and of course, you can see all these favorite characters and more during daily performances of the new “Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade!”

Even though Fastpasses are available to meet the Frozen cast, the stand by line is extremely long! I had heard that it was a 3 hour wait at the Park opening today! Be sure to get those Fastpasses to meet Anna and Elsa for your upcoming trip! Plan ahead and the wait won’t be bad! Happy Easter everyone!

http://www.themainstreetmouse.com/2014/04/20/anna-and-elsa-debut-at-the-magic-kingdom-today/

I would wait 3 hours for a hug from Dave's Anna though.

You won't have to wait 3 hrs for a Anna hug.

Rumor has it that Dave has out Anna hugs on FP+ You can make your FP+ rezzies 30 days out from the next GG the DIT gang will be attending.

You can also get a front of the line pass when you make a small ( $100+) donation to Dave's favorite charity,

"HIGH LOW"

Help I've Got a House Loaded full Of Women.

Personal Checks and credit cards excepted.

You won't have to wait 3 hrs for a Anna hug.

Rumor has it that Dave has out Anna hugs on FP+ You can make your FP+ rezzies 30 days out from the next GG the DIT gang will be attending.

You can also get a front of the line pass when you make a small ( $100+) donation to Dave's favorite charity,

"HIGH LOW"

Help I've Got a House Loaded full Of Women.

Personal Checks and credit cards excepted.

That about sums it up. 

I wonder how many of those poor slobs waiting 3 hours in the Frozen meet and greet lines are expecting my Anna to be there with Elsa? 

• 2 weeks later...