Not necessary.  Tink doesn't do it....Elsa doesn't either.   

Oh, and don't be alarmed if Elsa wants to try all the beers at BOG.  Arendellians are known for being big drinkers.  Just humor her. 

This all sounds really good.  Let me know when reservations open up.

Thats good. That is first on DD's list and with whats going on right now, i would give my rt arm to make it happen.

It shouldn't be hard to make this happen.

And, if some of the tricks I've been researching still work by the time of your trip, you will have plenty of FP+'s to use.

TCD

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You won't have to wait 3 hrs for a Anna hug. Rumor has it that Dave has out Anna hugs on FP+ You can make your FP+ rezzies 30 days out from the next GG the DIT gang will be attending. You can also

My math is simple... if there are more than 2 digits total or the first number is greater than 2 ... it's too long.

Insider info: should have been quicker.....the super secret info has been removed to maintain its usefulness.

Not necessary.  Tink doesn't do it....Elsa doesn't either.   

Oh, and don't be alarmed if Elsa wants to try all the beers at BOG.  Arendellians are known for being big drinkers.  Just humor her. 

And if she wants to head to the Poly for a pineapple drink or 7, just go with it.

And if she wants to head to the Poly for a pineapple drink or 7, just go with it.

Elsa's parents must have done some traveling through Scotland at some point (not during the ill fated trip when they died of course), because the ice queen has a remarkable taste for single malt scotches.  Not surprisingly, she likes her scotch on ice. 

Thats good. That is first on DD's list and with whats going on right now, i would give my rt arm to make it happen.

My 18yo and I now want to hop a plane to Ann Arbor with some costumes so Anna and Elsa can make a surprise visit to your house.  So sorry we can't actually make this happen.

Current tricks I've seen are dining reservations first thing in the morning and skip out on them or BBB reservations before park open and send one party member to hold the line.

My friend went to see them and got in line at 1655 that 455 for those unfamiliar with military time. The line closes at 1700 or 5. 30 mins later they were off to another attraction.

Thanks for the tip, Devores. 

No! I want you to try it and report back!

I tried Devores' trick on Sunday, May 4th.

We entered the Anna and Elsa queue at 4:54 pm.  The wait time was posted at 180 minutes.

At first, I was encouraged- there were just a few guests in the outside part of the queue, and the rest were inside in the AC.

By 5:00 we were at the doorway to the inside part of the queue.

By 5:15, we had only made it about 3' inside the queue.  The line was moving very SLOWLY.  Like glacial.

Also, the line was not cut at 5.  There was a CM stationed at the entrance, and he was letting guests in.  As a matter of fact, he handed me one of those red badges on the string when I entered the queue.

Why would he have handed me one of those if the line was about to be cut?

By 5:20, we had already invested 20 minutes, and it was clear that we would be an hour or more before we got anywhere.  So we scrubbed the mission.

That trick don't work.

TCD

I tried Devores' trick on Sunday, May 4th.

We entered the Anna and Elsa queue at 4:54 pm. The wait time was posted at 180 minutes.

At first, I was encouraged- there were just a few guests in the outside part of the queue, and the rest were inside in the AC.

By 5:00 we were at the doorway to the inside part of the queue.

By 5:15, we had only made it about 3' inside the queue. The line was moving very SLOWLY. Like glacial.

Also, the line was not cut at 5. There was a CM stationed at the entrance, and he was letting guests in. As a matter of fact, he handed me one of those red badges on the string when I entered the queue.

Why would he have handed me one of those if the line was about to be cut?

By 5:20, we had already invested 20 minutes, and it was clear that we would be an hour or more before we got anywhere. So we scrubbed the mission.

That trick don't work.

TCD

If you had had patience, you would have been surprised. The reason the cm was still letting guests in line is because they didn't have 2 hours worth of guests in line. The line gets cut at 5 and they have 2 hours to clear it. If they don't have 2 hours worth of guests they keep allowing guests until they reach the time gap. Once inside the bldg, unless there's a problem, your should only be about 30 to 45 mins. An hour tops. So, even though it didn't move fast enough for you, the wait at that time still beats the 4 to 5 hours earlier. So the trick does work.

If you had had patience, you would have been surprised. The reason the cm was still letting guests in line is because they didn't have 2 hours worth of guests in line. The line gets cut at 5 and they have 2 hours to clear it. If they don't have 2 hours worth of guests they keep allowing guests until they reach the time gap. Once inside the bldg, unless there's a problem, your should only be about 30 to 45 mins. An hour tops. So, even though it didn't move fast enough for you, the wait at that time still beats the 4 to 5 hours earlier. So the trick does work.

I'm not so sure about that.  That line was moving really slow.  Unless something was done to speed it up, based on how little we moved during the time we stood there, it was going to be way over an hour before we got near the front. 

15-20 minutes is one thing.  An hour plus is another.  No thanks.  This trick was not working on Sunday night, May 4th.  Maybe it will work other times, but I'm not willing to waste my time to find out.

I agree a one hour wait is better than a 4-5 hour wait, but an hour is too long for me.  There is good AC in the inside part of the queue, though.  But, nobody is happy in there.  I don't blame them.

FP+ is the only way to go here.

TCD

I saw a report elsewhere today that someone got to the park at open and went straight there and the wait was already 2.5-3 hours.

The wait for Cinderella and Rapunzel was reportedly only 5 minutes.

I would take Cindy and Rapunzel over the other 2 any day.

They could also reconfigure the Akershus dinner to feature Anna and Elsa, and charge $85/person.  Desperate parents would pay it just to get their little brat darling daughter some face time with the princesses.

So almost $600.00 for you Dave. Makes $255.00 a bargain for me.