24 Hour Party 2014 - Rock Your Disney Side

It's actually about 1350 miles. Nothing some good music, lots of giggles, and snacks won't make fly by!

Aha!  Now I know why I can't handle riding long distances with David.

He won't play music.

He sure doesn't giggle.

But we do have snacks.  

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At 8pm tonight, all of you sane Fiends out there yell out. ARE YOU TWO OUT OF YOUR MINDS? It has to be loud enough for their hubbys to hear, so that they can start the paperwork for admittance into th

Ditto!!  :D   ...actually there is a better than pretty darned good chance that Nicole (aka TurkeyPants) and I have finagled a way to make  a "what are you whackos thinking?!?!" road trip down for thi

Nah - we'll have plenty of time.    We've got 2 drivers and it's only about a 19 hour ride.  We should be there in plenty of time to shower, change and make our 5:00 ADR at Kona!   :D

We are actually shipping ourselves there via Overnight Fed-Ex.

:rofl2:

So if we were making the same 2,700 mile trip:

4 days to get there

1 day in the park

1 day to recuperate

4 days to drive home

Needless to say, I'll be staying home!

And if I had to drive myself, it would take me at least a week to get there.  I can't drive over an hour without getting out of the car and walking around for several minutes.  

Lol so no room in the car? Haha

Get yourself to 84 and stick out a thumb.  If no one else picks you up first you can sit on top of the cooler.  8)

:rofl2:

So if we were making the same 2,700 mile trip:

4 days to get there

1 day in the park

1 day to recuperate

4 days to drive home

Our journey will look like this...

19-20 hours to drive there

24 hours in the parks

19-20 hours to drive home

1.5 days to sleep before heading back to work Tuesday

Ummm crazy long drive.   Pick me up on 95 somewhere in NC.   24 hour MK madness party   I'll be sleeping much of the time  and and exhausted yet exhilarating drive back? With snack?  I'll have to have lots of snacks and gallons of decaf coffee!  Then tons of bathroom breaks!

Yep!!  I already told Nicole she better calculate our MPG and her fluid intake because only multi-purpose stops are allowed.  8)

You can always do my moho trick ... we carry a one-gallon "pee pot."  Only to be emptied once a day.  You just have to figure out how to secure it.  Tipovers are not allowed.

long drive crammed in a car with 2 giggling, insane lunatics.

24 hour MK madness party with 2 giggling, spastic lunatics and exhausted yet exhilarating drive back with 2 giggling, delirious, exhausted lunatics?

I'm coming up there just so I can partake and share in your excellent adventure.

I'm coming up there just so I can partake and share in your excellent adventure.

Now THAT would be the definition of insanity.

You'd better plot the home of every Fiend from here to FL so that when you beg us to let you out on the side of the road you have someone to call to come get you.