24 Hour Party 2014 - Rock Your Disney Side

We went last year and the crowds were really only heavy between about 10pm-1am.  The rest of the time wasn't bad at all.  We were there for the entire 24 hours and rode pretty much everything, and the only thing we had a significant wait on was Splash Mountain - but that was partly because the ride went down while we were in line, ...and it was eleventy million degrees out.  8)

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At 8pm tonight, all of you sane Fiends out there yell out. ARE YOU TWO OUT OF YOUR MINDS? It has to be loud enough for their hubbys to hear, so that they can start the paperwork for admittance into th

Ditto!!  :D   ...actually there is a better than pretty darned good chance that Nicole (aka TurkeyPants) and I have finagled a way to make  a "what are you whackos thinking?!?!" road trip down for thi

Nah - we'll have plenty of time.    We've got 2 drivers and it's only about a 19 hour ride.  We should be there in plenty of time to shower, change and make our 5:00 ADR at Kona!   :D

Unlike Dave I would love to be there.  I was pumped because I saw it was Memorial Day weekend.  Then I saw it was from 6am on the 23rd to 6am on the 24th.  I am so bummed as we will arrive around 2pm on the 24th.  Can't leave earlier because school is still in session for us until the 23rd.

#bummed

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I hope to be.

But no definite plans yet.

TCD

Ditto!!  :D

...actually there is a better than pretty darned good chance that Nicole (aka TurkeyPants) and I have finagled a way to make  a "what are you whackos thinking?!?!" road trip down for this.

...as in, we have booked a room

... and have magic bands

...and I bought a park ticket (she has an AP)

...and scheduled FP+

...and made a couple of ADRs

Bring on the insanity!!

:bf-birddancingsmiley:

...actually there is a better than pretty darned good chance that Nicole (aka TurkeyPants) and I have finagled a way to make  a "what are you whackos thinking?!?!" road trip down for this.

... and have magic bands

...I made a couple of ADRs

Bring on the insanity!!

If yesterday was a sampling of what's to come - Disney won't know what hit it. :jumpforjoy

... and have magic bands

...and scheduled FP+

...and made a couple of ADRs

Bring on the insanity!!

Great news!

You have much more definite plans than I do.

But Twin #2 and I have discussed it, and will probably give it a try.

She starts her summer internship just that week, and is not sure of her work schedule yet.  We think we will be able to make it for at least the overnight part.  We won't know for sure until the week of.

TCD

Personally, I think you should make that drive a bit shorter, and go To Townsend, TN instead and spend time with FIENDS!!!!!!

:D 

Unfortunately we will be without a camping vehicle and making this a total hit-and-run trip... drive down Thursday, drive back Saturday.

One of these days I'll have enough time (and gas money) to get myself and my camper to more of the southern GGs!

At 8pm tonight, all of you sane Fiends out there yell out.

ARE YOU TWO OUT OF YOUR MINDS?

It has to be loud enough for their hubbys to hear, so that they can start the paperwork for admittance into the loony bin.

They'll of course need a Florida attorney as they'll be picked up at the parks. As there are two Florida Fiend lawyers, it's doable, even though one of them might be doing the silly event and probably won't serve the papers to Mo and Nicole, but Gail will.

I would give it to you but then I would have to turn her phone off to keep you from calling her.

:rofl2:

Y'all can yell as loudly as you like, both our husbands (and much of our family) already thinks we're out of our minds.

Interestingly enough, the women on my side of the family think it's awesome.  Hmm... wonder who I take after??

And Gwen - I do almost all the driving when we tow the camper down anyway.  I can drive a plain ol' car 1400 miles with one eye closed, sitting on one hand.   8)