We're going to the Fort in May!

We'll be at the Fort April 30 - May 6! We're excited about this trip, since it didn't work out for us to camp in January. We'll be in the tent, and weather permitting, will have the dogs at the site with us (when we're not at the parks - otherwise, they'll be at Best Friends). I'm so excited! {squeal!}

• 4 weeks later...

Cool! I'll have my sign out. Just shake the tent if we're napping! (Kidding - please don't! I'll probably pee myself!) :)

Having a sign out is ok, but that only helps if someone is looping.   

For those, like me, that just drop by the Fort, knowing the site number works best.

There is a "post your site number" thread, or you can post it here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We just finished loading the vehicle. We were going to take the truck, but the check engine light came on (possibly needs a new thermostat). So, we had to load the Durango for this trip. That means no bikes, like originally planned. OMG! We barely got everything in there. I was actually starting to panic, but we finally got everything loaded. Now, to get a few hours of sleep, and then we'll hit the road!

Thanks. We got here at about noon. Took the pups to Best Friends first, and then headed to the campsite. Got our tent and gazebo up, and then stopped working to eat a snack. Really bad storm here right now. We're sitting in the Durango, because it sounded like lightning struck very close. I'll probably start a trip report tonight or tomorrow. Oh, and the ice machine is out of order at this comfort station (1700 loop).

It cleared out a lot this morning, and then started to fill up this afternoon. Looks like a lot of people here together, a few sites down from us.....they were all arriving around the same time, and lots of cars (people parking on the grass and stuff).