it might not have downloaded correctly on your phone

you might have to delete it and re upload it

it has happened before on my samsung (i have this habit of making my phones go swimming)

sometimes the connection to the store is not what it says it is

Same here. I have been having some issues with a couple apps since I upgraded to iOS 7.1. Very frustrating.

I just checked on a Galaxy S4 on both 4G and wifi and the pics are loading fine.  A little slow, but not bad.  

Chris just Mentioned on the Server Move post that the pics not showing is an issue related to the move. 

http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/topic/12236-possible-server-move-upcoming/?p=345109

There's not much at all different between where the photos were and where they are now- I'm guessing the difference might just be caching on your device. Literally nothing changed in the apps (you can tell because there was no app update from Google or Apple)- it's just that the pictures are in a slightly different place now, and that place is actually faster hosting that where they were before.

It might be worth forcing the app to close and re-open, maybe? That helped the version on my phone (Android Moto X) pick up the pictures better.

Using Verizon, no pictures just yet, but using my home (Charter) wi-fi, they showed right up. It should clear up for everyone by the end of today.