Help please, need sewer hose extension

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You should have been a lawyer. What did ketah 777 ask?     I hate everyone, especially Mo......................today. I'll hate someone else tomorrow, maybe Rita or Jason.

You're right, I was looking for a specific brand, Valterra, and from an online search I saw that Wal-Mart did not carry it. So instead I just prayed about it and somehow it seems God made one show up

Doodles Punch 1 2 liter 7 Up 1 standard size bottle of White Zinfandel 1 standard size bottle of Peach Schnapps 1 bottle or can of Pineapple Juice Pour all into a large pitcher or drink dispenser and

The closest nicest Wal Mart is Turkey Lake. Trust me you would be better googling directions than mine! Lol good luck.

Take a left out of the Fort.  Follow that road all the way to the end (mind the speed bumps), turn right onto 535.  Follow this to the intersection of Apopka-Vineland (big intersection with lots of stores and stuff), go straight across onto Palm Parkway.  A couple miles up Palm Parkway turns into Turkey Lake. Another couple of miles and Walmart will be on the left.

The closest nicest Wal Mart is Turkey Lake. Trust me you would be better googling directions than mine! Lol good luck.

No, it's the one on 535, it's 7.1 miles from the Fort.

Take a left out of the Fort.  Follow that road all the way to the end (mind the speed bumps), turn right onto 535.  Follow this to the intersection of Apopka-Vineland (big intersection with lots of stores and stuff), go straight across onto Palm Parkway.  A couple miles up Palm Parkway turns into Turkey Lake. Another couple of miles and Walmart will be on the left.

The blind leading the blind. That one is 9.4 miles away.

I'm sure the one on 535 is closer, BUT the traffic is horrible and every time we go there we end up stuck in traffic for a long time. So the bottom line is for less traffic, less stress and more efficient travel time the one Turkey Lake one is better IMO.

If you will notice she specified closest and nicest. Not just closest. 

I'm sure the one on 535 is closer, BUT the traffic is horrible and every time we go there we end up stuck in traffic for a long time. So the bottom line is for less traffic, less stress and more efficient travel time the one Turkey Lake one is better IMO.

They have to go through the busiest intersection anyway, and once you do, which isn't that bad, the traffic always keeps moving down 535 to the Walmart.

But what do I know, I've only been through there 6 or 700 times.

I never hesitate to go through there if it's the quickest way to get somewhere, IMO.

If you will notice she specified closest and nicest. Not just closest. 

And did you notice that they're going shopping for a stupid sewer hose?

Nicest Walmart, really, as compared to what?

^^THIS^^

:raspberry:

^^THIS^^

:raspberry:

I have seen the light.

I now realize that someone that visits WDW once or twice a year would be more familiar with the roads than someone who has lived in the area for decades. I mean, it's not like he has worked at WDW spanning almost two decades too. It's good thing that he doesn't have a job that requires that he know his way around WDW, or that he goes to WDW on his off time an average of once a week. So, I would go to the Walmart that is almost 2-1/2 miles further away. I hear it's nicer.  

I have seen the light.

I now realize that someone that visits WDW once or twice a year would be more familiar with the roads than someone who has lived in the area for decades. I mean, it's not like he has worked at WDW spanning almost two decades too. It's good thing that he doesn't have a job that requires that he know his way around WDW, or that he goes to WDW on his off time an average of once a week. So, I would go to the Walmart that is almost 2-1/2 miles further away. I hear it's nicer.  

No offense to Christina, but seeing the curmudgeonly type of customer who goes to the closer one, I would definitely drive to the further one! :lol:

Ketah777, I hope you have found what you need and that you are back to enjoying being at the happiest place on earth and are no longer wasting your time reading this thread!

LOL! We actually usually go to another Walmart for our grocery trips. But if we were there for a short trip and just needed one thing, we would run to the closest one.

No offense to Christina, but seeing the curmudgeonly type of customer who goes to the closer one, I would definitely drive to the further one! :))

Ketah777, I hope you have found what you need and that you are back to enjoying being at the happiest place on earth and are no longer wasting your time reading this thread!

Wow! I didn't expect to see all these replies! I know some of you won't believe this, but it really happened. This morning I we praying that God would help us find a place nearby that had the right brand of sewer hose that could be an extension to ours. As we were driving out of our loop this morning, there was a new Valterra sewer hose kit with the box next to a trash can, same exact kind that we have. I hate to say I picked up someone else's trash, but I did! :-) Now we have what we need and are back to enjoying the happiest place on earth and no longer worrying about sewer hoses, lol! I thank God we didn't have to go find out which Wal-Mart was closer or nicer! ;-)

Wow, that is both awesome and amazing!!

I have seen the light.

I now realize that someone that visits WDW once or twice a year would be more familiar with the roads than someone who has lived in the area for decades.

No one is talking about who knows the roads best.  We're talking about which way/where we personally prefer to go based on our own experiences... relatively limited though they may be.

So... :poke3:

Where is the closest place we can go to get one?

No one is talking about who knows the roads best.  We're talking about which way/where we personally prefer to go based on our own experiences... relatively limited though they may be.

You should have been a lawyer. What did ketah 777 ask?

And also where we love each other, respect each other, and take care of each other!

I hate everyone, especially Mo......................today.

I'll hate someone else tomorrow, maybe Rita or Jason.

But we always love you, Lou!  :heartsmiley:  :hugsmiley:  :hugs2:  :bighug:

For that curmudgeonly comment, because that's the Walmart store Gail and I go to just about every week, I'll hate you on Tuesday.

I can take cranky, grouchy, obnoxious, grumpy, snarky, rude, overbearing, Walmart person, but being a curmudgeon is a low blow.