Help please, need sewer hose extension

I don't think anyone's knickers got bunched over this, just some good-natured ribbing.

No bunched knickers, just some cranky pants.  8)

Oh no Marty, you said debate. Say goodbye to Mo.

I've still got 3 hours left to hate her.

Sorry you don't get rid of me that easily.  "Which Walmart" doesn't qualify as a true debate.

Hate on, busman!! 

blowing_kisses.gif

BTW, Lou, I wasn't too worried about you getting your knickers in a knot because you already indicated on another thread that you might not be wearing pants.  Besides, I know you would never be caught dead in knickers!   :rofl2:

:lmao1:

Today I will be changing my underwear.

bth_smiley-thankyou.gif

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You should have been a lawyer. What did ketah 777 ask?     I hate everyone, especially Mo......................today. I'll hate someone else tomorrow, maybe Rita or Jason.

You're right, I was looking for a specific brand, Valterra, and from an online search I saw that Wal-Mart did not carry it. So instead I just prayed about it and somehow it seems God made one show up

Doodles Punch 1 2 liter 7 Up 1 standard size bottle of White Zinfandel 1 standard size bottle of Peach Schnapps 1 bottle or can of Pineapple Juice Pour all into a large pitcher or drink dispenser and

Kungaloosh:

1/4 cup Captain Morgans spiced rum

1/4 cup raspberry brandy

1/4 cup orange juice

1/4 cup strawberry daiquiri mix

put in blender with enough ice to make slushy.

Yuengling beer is made in the oldest brewery in the US and proudly brewed in PA.

That covers 2/3 of what Carol asked for.

Now let's just add beer, Doodles punch and Kungaloosh and this thread will be perfect!

I'm waiting for someone to bring up something about Politics then we should complete:

1. sewer hose.....check

2. Walmart .........check

3. The word debate.....check

4. Lou ...........check

5. And somehow,...God....check

I was going to say if I found a sewer hose in the trash I would be very careful the 1st time I emptied the tanks. :panic:

Best post here yet. Very true. 99% if some is in the garbage, then it is garbage. I hope someone just did not need it anymore and it works fine

Doodles Punch

1 2 liter 7 Up

1 standard size bottle of White Zinfandel

1 standard size bottle of Peach Schnapps

1 bottle or can of Pineapple Juice

Pour all into a large pitcher or drink dispenser and pour over ice

Doodles Punch

1 2 liter 7 Up

1 standard size bottle of White Zinfandel

1 standard size bottle of Peach Schnapps

1 bottle or can of Pineapple Juice

Pour all into a large pitcher or drink dispenser and pour over ice

Watch younger generation fiends eyes light up when they see 7up and pineapple juice. Then hear them moan when you add in the alcohol knowing this has now gone from a kid friendly drink to an adult beverage.

I kept moving my chair closer to the dispenser. I told DIT and INC it was so their girls and them could sit together. Truthfully, I was trying to get as close to the dispenser as I could.

I find that to be a wise move, having done it myself.  8)

Next wisest move? Getting someone to point you in the direction of your camper when the evening is over.

Back to miracles/answered prayer.

In 1999 our first grandchild was born.  His immediate diagnosis was that he wouldn't live 24 hours.  One of his kidneys was performing at 60% and the other at 70% due to multiple ureter blockages.  Shortly after birth he was transferred to the hospital where his nephrologist practiced.  He spent many days in the NICU at Brenner Children's Hospital.  In his first three months he had three major surgeries.  At the age of 7 he had his worst kidney removed.  That kid today is Gabriel, our 6'8" gentle giant who is playing with Nike's EYBL.

In April of 2010 Miracle was born.  We knew that he would have some degree of Dandy Walker Syndrome but didn't have any idea how bad it would be.  He spent months in and out of PICU.  One night he flatlined 10-12 times.  Problem after problem, and his doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong.  Surgery after surgery.  Miraculously Gabe's nephrologist had been transferred to Duke Children's Hospital and was assigned to his case.  Miracle lived with a G-tube for many months.  He underwent a Nissen fundoplication.  Today he is a happy, healthy, about-to-be four year old with no problems other than his pinkie fingers have no joints other than the first and therefore won't move past his first joint.  

Meanwhile our older son was hired on a permanent job this month.  I haven't shared his story with you all because it is too painful.  Suffice it to say that he was unemployable.  But he has a full-time job today doing something he loves.

God is great.  God answers prayers.  God is in control of all things.  We just have to trust Him.