That is one thing about having a cutter. You tend to have a bunch of scrap always left over. I luck out on my jersey business though because we use the scrap for the stripes that are ordered so it works out perfectly.

So far not that I've heard. If someone were publicly going into business to sell "Disney" vinyl designs, I'm sure they'd get a letter, but most of us make our own, or have friends make them for about the cost of the vinyl. Nobody is making any profit off of them.

Does anyone have problems with Disney and the use of decals on your camper?

Follow this link to see my RV, http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/topic/9454-our-newly-purchased-under-construction-rv-gets-its-ears/

When we showed up at the Fort they want nuts over it. Took pics toured the inside and gave us a bunch of free stuff for being such devoted fans. Bottom line is we are not profiting off of Disney stuff and we are representing Disney in a positive light. There is not a campground or rest stop we go to where we don't have a group of people talking Disney. It really is a good time and is free advertising for them.

Welcome to the forum,

Tim

Follow this link to see my RV, http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/topic/9454-our-newly-purchased-under-construction-rv-gets-its-ears/

When we showed up at the Fort they want nuts over it. Took pics toured the inside and gave us a bunch of free stuff for being such devoted fans. Bottom line is we are not profiting off of Disney stuff and we are representing Disney in a positive light. There is not a campground or rest stop we go to where we don't have a group of people talking Disney. It really is a good time and is free advertising for them.

Welcome to the forum,

Tim

I've looked at those pictures before, but I have to say, I never get tired of looking at them. Awesome job!

Tim those are amazing decals. Out of curiosity how long does it take you to make those? I was just telling my wife I'd love to get a perry the platypus & a Dr Doofenshmirtz.

It does not take long at all. Perry would only take 10 minutes or so.....if you guys want one let me know.

• 3 weeks later...

I make vinyl signage on the side. Many folks use a "stripe off wheel" made by 3M to remove both the vinyl and the adhesive. It's a real time saver. I have used it on gel coat (boats) and painted surfaces with no worry of damaging the surface. I have not tried it on the travel trailer yet so be warned. There is a product named "rapid remover" that works well and is specifically for the adhesive used on vinyl graphics.