Disney's Animal Kingdom will be testing now "atmosphere entertainment" beginning April 19.  Guests in DinoLand USA may encounter Professor Parker Woodson from the Dino Institute and his velociraptor "V".

Prof Woodson and V - who the Professor raised from birth, will be taking walking tours of the area.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unfortunately, raptors are carnivores.  Haven't any of you ever seen the ones that ate Newman? 

This is a test of Disney's, "should we or should we not" try-out system. The cast members of your area in voluntary forced cooperation with local, regional and corporate management have developed this

Not to mice, just one mouse.  If I talk to dogs and cats, why not talk to a mouse.  I know for a fact that you talk to three animals, not counting Brian.

I do have to say that it's nice to see them adding this kind of entertainment to a park.  Seems lately we mostly here about things like this going away.

Remember that it's a test for now.

Disney conducts a lot of tests, and sometimes it's just a test.

The announcement said that "this particular experience may or may not end up as part of our regular park offerings".

Remember that it's a test for now.

Disney conducts a lot of tests, and sometimes it's just a test.

This is a test of Disney's, "should we or should we not" try-out system. The cast members of your area in voluntary forced cooperation with local, regional and corporate management have developed this system to keep you informed confused and frustrated in the event that you might have actual enjoyed this new activity. If this had been an actual improvement, the testing of Atmosphere Entertainment would have been followed by official information, news or instructions on new rate increases. This website serves all Fort Fiends within the world wide web area. This concludes this test of Disney's, "should we or should we not" try-out system.

This is a test of Disney's, "should we or should we not" try-out system. The cast members of your area in voluntary forced cooperation with local, regional and corporate management have developed this system to keep you informed confused and frustrated in the event that you might have actual enjoyed this new activity. If this had been an actual improvement, the testing of Atmosphere Entertainment would have been followed by official information, news or instructions on new rate increases. This website serves all Fort Fiends within the world wide web area. This concludes this test of Disney's, "should we or should we not" try-out system.

:bellringer:

:bravo:

Disney told me to tell you, that they are not amused.

That looks pretty cheap.  Like something you'd see at some local science museum. 

And a trash can with an electric motor isn't? I think this is a step up. It's also better than a bamboo stick.

I would have replaced the talking trash can with a remote control talking toilet. Hey, no smirking, why not?

And a trash can with an electric motor isn't? I think this is a step up. It's also better than a bamboo stick.

I would have replaced the talking trash can with a remote control talking toilet. Hey, no smirking, why not?

The toilet is a better idea than a velociraptor where you can see the dude dressed in black manning it. 

We saw these 2 today. Actually, it doesn't look too bad. The movements are pretty realistic. I was amused by the fact that they had to assign a CM to either side of its tail to keep people from getting their blocks knocked off. The tail is heavy and has a wide, apparently random swing. People were walking right up close, and getting whacked pretty good. Made for great entertainment!