Is there any way to apply a AAA discount to our Fort Wilderness reservation if we have already booked it through Disney? If so how? and does it only apply to specific types of the sites or all of them?

We are AAA members and would like to use the discount if possible but we already have our trip booked on a popup site for May 31st-June 3rd maybe the 4th if I add a day.

Its so annoying that there are no pass holder or FL resident discounts at the fort.

Thanks!

What is the ASAP discount? I would like to get it as soon as possible!

• 3 weeks later...

It is somewhat variable. Depends on site level time of year that sort of thing. I have been getting customers between 15 and 20% lately. sometimes its 10%.

Good answer.  And, for a while there, it was darn near impossible to get a AAA discount.  You don't get the discount automatically just because you're a AAA member.  Disney only allows a limited number of the discounts, and it's difficult to predict when they will be available, or for what level of site. I've been able to score a AAA discount for my last few trips-which is much more frequent than I used to get them.

TCD

Good answer.  And, for a while there, it was darn near impossible to get a AAA discount.  You don't get the discount automatically just because you're a AAA member.  Disney only allows a limited number of the discounts, and it's difficult to predict when they will be available, or for what level of site. I've been able to score a AAA discount for my last few trips-which is much more frequent than I used to get them.

TCD

I have to agree with this excepting for Halloween to the end of the year I have been able to get AAA rates for people a lot more often than last year even. 

It is somewhat variable. Depends on site level time of year that sort of thing. I have been getting customers between 15 and 20% lately. sometimes its 10%.

OK, thanks, That's good to know. It's also a higher discount than I expected.