GDF Family weekend TR or maybe just a commercial for a GG at Lake Lanier

The GDF spent Mother's Day weekend at Bald Ridge Creek Campground on Lake Lanier. I debated back and forth about doing a TR because it was a short trip and another one that's not Disney, but Bald Ridge is a cool campground (plus I think we need a Lake Lanier GG), and I took some pictures, so here we go.

The weather outlook was iffy. We went back and forth about canceling, but the main point of this trip was to make sure the RV is OK before going to the beach in a few weeks. So, we decided to keep the reservation, knowing we could really just go home if things got terrible. 

We also took a chance on our campsite too. We booked a site that we weren't too sure about because our favorites were already taken. 

That turned out pretty well.

C756304A-1A83-4278-A790-A8015E09D478.jpg

So did the rest of our trip....

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Both of you stop it now! Don't make me stop this car and seperate you!

Wow.  Tough looking view.  The closest we have to this is Spruce Run http://www.state.nj.us/dep/parksandforests/parks/spruce.html#camp .  State park, dry camping but only $20/night.     Yeah, and it l

What a pretty day. Happy belated Mother's Day. It's a good thing the lake wasn't busy with boating around with no clothes on. I hope you put on sunscreen.