A review of the Pot Roast Macaroni and Cheese offered at Friar’s Nook in the Magic Kingdom has been posted by the Disney Food Blog...

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2014/05/12/review-pot-roast-macaroni-and-cheese-at-friars-nook/

Excerpts...

Friars-Nook-Menu-600x285.jpg

Friar’s Nook Menu

The first thing I noticed was the topping on this dish is less involved than its counterpart, the Bacon Cheeseburger Mac & Cheese. Where the Bacon Cheeseburger Mac is topped with ground beef, bacon, lettuce and tomato, the Pot Roast Mac & Cheese is topped with simply that: a pile of pot roast on top of the macaroni.

Friars-Nook-Pot-Roast-Macaroni-and-Chees

Pot Roast on the top

Have any of you tried this?  I have to admit this wouldn't be high on my list of things I'd be looking to eat at a theme park.

So is it gross because it has carbs? Or you don't like it?

Would you eat it if the Mac n chz were carb free?

Yes, I'd eat it if the Mac 'n cheese were carb free.  I've been a low carber so long that a sudden intake of high carbs makes me physically ill.

Get this, the hot dog for dippin', finish it off with the carrot cake and wash it down with a frosty beer. Boy, howdy!