• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At the store in FW there are three sizes of the print Fun at FW.  The prices are $30, $50, and $80.  They are matted but not in a frame.  Hope this info helps.

His studio is not far from where Gwen lives, maybe we all can chip in some gas money, a cooler of Cheerwine and a couple of Bar-B-Q sammiches and get her to stalk him until he gives up some of the go

Just got me an 8x10 signed print, and a 16x20. 30 for 8x10. Anybody else? He is here today

$495! That's crazy.  My 8x10 version hanging on my wall in a frame I bought only cost $50. The artist was there when I bought it.  I got it at Art of Disney at Downtown Disney.

Same here. It was very nicely matted already, and now just need a round tuit to frame it. I'm sure I can buy some type of standard size frame for less than $20 that will look very nice :)

If you really want, I can buy and ship to you.

Thanks for the offer but my funds are currently depleated. With the new truck, I have a few expenses that sucked me dry (new hitch, line x liner, side steps, expensive dinner to keep the wife happy, etc). Do you happen to know the sizes of the 3 prints?

If you really want, I can buy and ship to you.

Thanks for the offer but my funds are currently depleated. With the new truck, I have a few expenses that sucked me dry (new hitch, line x liner, side steps, expensive dinner to keep the wife happy, etc). Do you happen to know the sizes of the 3 prints?

Each was matted to be bigger; but GUESSING HERE- about 5"x8", 8"X11", and probably 11"x14".

Just looked at the FB page... his work is great!!  Man, I can't even drawl a good stick figure!

He has one called the "Four Season of Mickey"... TOO CUTE!!

Each was matted to be bigger; but GUESSING HERE- about 5"x8", 8"X11", and probably 11"x14".

Hmmm.... so are your guesstimates for the actual print size or the matte that's around the print?  Wonder if I could call the store.....

Actual print size. The mattes all seem to be 2" or so on all sides. The 5x7 seems like it ends up being close to an 8x10 with the matte.

Actual print size. The mattes all seem to be 2" or so on all sides. The 5x7 seems like it ends up being close to an 8x10 with the matte.

Yes.... but did you find me my $5 postcard of the print? ;)

Only if I can sneak one into the kids shirts and have them run out. No one will tackle a kid over a $30 print. :)

With thanks to another Fiend on the Scene that was floating around the Fort this weekend, these were taken at the Meadows Trading Post...

19467951805_977ece3a6d_c.jpg

top size = $50

middle = $30

bottom = $80

Also fyi - the artwork from the throw blanket that came out last year (?) is now available as a print too...

19281836799_959663be45_c.jpg

Only one size on these, comparable to the large Doss print.  Cost is $39.95.

From the "David E. Doss, Artist" Facebook page, if you aren't at WDW and want one of these:

Doug~ you can now order these by calling Disney mail order 877-560-6477. They are available matted in 16x20 $80- 11x14 $50- 8x10 $30. The limited edition framed Giclee signed & numbered $475- Debbie or Bridget will be happy to assist you with mail order. Best ~Robin Doss