A few months ago someone posted they found a camping print with all the main characters.

I think it was found at the Art of Disney store in DTD.

I can't for the life of me find that thread.

I also searched multiple places when we were at WDW, but found nothing and got blank looks when asking Castmembers.

Please help with at least the thread, or better yet, if you know when I can order one.

Thanks

Jeff

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At the store in FW there are three sizes of the print Fun at FW.  The prices are $30, $50, and $80.  They are matted but not in a frame.  Hope this info helps.

His studio is not far from where Gwen lives, maybe we all can chip in some gas money, a cooler of Cheerwine and a couple of Bar-B-Q sammiches and get her to stalk him until he gives up some of the go

Just got me an 8x10 signed print, and a 16x20. 30 for 8x10. Anybody else? He is here today

I like the David Doss print.  And he was at Epcot the same time we were there.

Maybe my mind is getting the best of me, but for some reason I was imagining more characters.  

Was also thinking the original post on FF was titled "Lookie What I Found", or something similar.

I could be wrong....

Thanks for the replies.

Found this on David Doss' Facebook page...

Fun is in full bloom at the 2014 Epcot® International Flower & Garden Festival. Find David this year outdoors in a pergola on the promenade near Mexico April 7th-20th. He will have all his Disney images including his Newest "The BoardWalk" & "Fun at Ft. Wilderness". It's the most beautiful time of the year to visit Epcot. Hope to see you!

Downtown Disney/Art of Disney
May 10th-20th
June 20th-July 3rd

https://www.facebook.com/pages/David-E-Doss-Artist/287198306717

I pretty much got the same blank stare from the staff at Art of Disney.

My husband called and spoke with someone at David Doss' studio. As he understood it, David Doss Disney prints are only available in WDW. Currently the only time the "Fun in Fort Wilderness" print is available is when he is showing in WDW. As the print gets older and newer prints are drawn, this print may become more readily available when he is not at WDW, which would explain why some prints can be found there and some can not. This is what we were told, so it may or may not be 100% true.

I missed him by 6 days. A friend went to DTD and picked one up for me. My Birthday present to myself!

• 1 month later...

David Doss posted this to Facebook...

Event UPDATE:

Time to create some Summer Magic and Fun in the Sun. Mark your calendars to visit us at Walt Disney World Art of Disney/Downtown Disney for our 2014 Summer events. You will Wish you Were Here! Happy Summer!

~Robin & David

June 20th-July 3rd
July 24th-27th
August 14-17th

They were at MK for the 24 hour event in the Main St. shop, but did not have any of the "Fun at Ft. Wilderness" print there.

They did have some great new Haunted Mansion artwork and one of the Fort from the viewpoint of Bob's dock looking over to the Bike Barn.  :)

I pretty much got the same blank stare from the staff at Art of Disney.

My husband called and spoke with someone at David Doss' studio. As he understood it, David Doss Disney prints are only available in WDW. Currently the only time the "Fun in Fort Wilderness" print is available is when he is showing in WDW. As the print gets older and newer prints are drawn, this print may become more readily available when he is not at WDW, which would explain why some prints can be found there and some can not. This is what we were told, so it may or may not be 100% true.

I missed him by 6 days. A friend went to DTD and picked one up for me. My Birthday present to myself!

I emailed the studio recently and was able to purchase a "Fun at Fort Wilderness" print directly from them.  It took a few days for Robin (David's Wife) to respond but she was able to get my shipping and credit card information and send me a print.  You might want to give email a try.

I emailed the studio recently and was able to purchase a "Fun at Fort Wilderness" print directly from them.  It took a few days for Robin (David's Wife) to respond but she was able to get my shipping and credit card information and send me a print.  You might want to give email a try.

Good to know - thanks!  :)

Thanks, I'll try that first