A Shining New Era is Tiptoeing Nearer for the TCD Gang

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's a photo that makes me smile.   The backstory on this is that one of Twin #2's roommates ended up being a "friend of" Stitch.  She told Twin #2 to come visit her in Tomorrowland one day, and the

Leia is definitely following you. At least it is the 1983 version following you and not the 2014 version.

I'm in...  page 5 ?    I need to stop working and spend more time here...   Thanks for the princess photos. 

Dude, you need to get yourself one of those laser proof visors and get your butt down here.

TCD

I tried to hitch a ride with Mo and Nicole but apparently a cooler was more important. LOL

ETA that reminds me I needed to look at those visor pics on a bigger screen...yeah the visor ones. 

I tried to hitch a ride with Mo and Nicole but apparently a cooler was more important. LOL

ETA that reminds me I needed to look at those visor pics on a bigger screen...yeah the visor ones. 

Such disrespect.

I could have brought them over a cooler.

So I did actually look at those visor things. I have never seen them before. They look pretty ridiculous. 

I mentioned that I saw the Racist Donald Sterling's girlfriend parading around in one.  I guess she owns several.  Here's a story about her from the NY Post: http://nypost.com/2014/05/01/donald-sterlings-former-gal-pal-one-day-ill-be-president/

Here she is in her visors:

sterling-girl-feature2.jpg?w=720&h=480&c

We must be missing a fashion trend?

TCD

Such disrespect.

I could have brought them over a cooler.

I mentioned that I saw the Racist Donald Sterling's girlfriend parading around in one.  I guess she owns several.  Here's a story about her from the NY Post: http://nypost.com/2014/05/01/donald-sterlings-former-gal-pal-one-day-ill-be-president/

Here she is in her visors:

sterling-girl-feature2.jpg?w=720&h=480&c

TCD

Apparently. I think I am okay with missing this one. 

That's just not right......

TCD

Thankfully.....

I think so! Did anyone read about the Manziel suit? That's some crazy stuff. I can't believe it got through court.

No, did not know about this.  I usually stay clear of this dribble, but it is a hijack.

A quick search came up with a few stories.  I'd love to copy/paste the highlights in this article http://www.sbnation.com/2014/5/23/5744690/johnny-manziel-lawsuit-nude-hot-dog-selfies but i hear we're a clean forum.

You at least have to read the court document that's in the article.  Funny stuff, right there......

No, did not know about this.  I usually stay clear of this dribble, but it is a hijack.

A quick search came up with a few stories.  I'd love to copy/paste the highlights in this article http://www.sbnation.com/2014/5/23/5744690/johnny-manziel-lawsuit-nude-hot-dog-selfies but i hear we're a clean forum.

You at least have to read the court document that's in the article.  Funny stuff, right there......

Wow!  His "Vienna Sausage"?   How is he going to contest that in court?

from:  https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/ridiculous-lawsuit-filed-against-johnny-manziel-for-sexual-harassment-from-his-time-at-texas-a-m-150936154.html?.tsrc=yahoo?_devicefull

What's a Friday without something bizarre?

A "lawsuit" (we use the term lightly) has been filed against former Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel seeking $25 million in damages for sexual harassment.

The charges? Well, they're ridiculous and something that can't really be printed here becaue of the graphic mental images it produces. Click here to take a look at the suit, which says the allegations started on Valentine's Day 2013. (Click the link at your own risk.) We'll go through why it looks completely bogus.

First, it was filed in a U.S. District Court in central Florida on May 16. However, the address on the filing is listed in Georgia. More specifically, the address is listed as CNN's headquarters.

It's filed in the name of Samantha Schacher, the host of "Dr. Drew on Call" on CNN. (Dr. Drew is actually mentioned in the second paragraph of the lawsuit.) Plus, it's filled with many mispellings, including variations of "Skype" and a total butchering of Jadeveon Clowney's first name, "Jurdereon."

While there's obvious, uh, attention to detail in some of the descriptions, there isn't any when it comes to grammar throughout the filing. It's not the work of someone who is a member of the media.

Schacher told TMZ Friday that the lawsuit was a hoax and "It's a shame you're taking advantage of the legal system. You're playing with people's reputations and careers and it's hurtful."

According to Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network, Schacher's name is an alias and the court clerk termed the person who filed the lawsuit as a "frequent filer."

From what I've read, a full blown hoax.  Filed using the girl's name without her knowledge. 

I know it's not real, but it's hysterical. Who came up with all that?!?!?

But.  It's got to be real.  It's on the Internet.....

And.  It's NOT listed here; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_hoaxes