Oh gosh...that's too funny.  I know, right??!   I've asked sooo many questions.  I am proud to report that we did (and did not):

1. loose the camper while driving down the road and only had to pull into one Camping World because of strange trailer noises (which we were told, by the service tech, were all normal creaking sounds).

2. run anyone else of the road (not that I'm aware of at least  ;) )

3. managed to hook up the sewer, although it was a bit tricky as we were using the Flush King and our trailer is very low to the ground

4. remembered to bring our drying rack as I had seen another camper use theirs (instead of the trees) and I thought that was so cool (less bugs!)

5. didn't forget to unhook the electrical cord either at home (it was connected as the fridge was stocked) or when leaving the Fort

6. remembered how to properly close and secure the awning for the trip home

Having said this... we did need help with actually opening up the awning the first time and turning on the water heater (lucky for us, we had two really nice neighbors!).  

Oh... and we only lost the camper keys once!  Haha :)

That means it was a successful trip! :) 

That means it was a successful trip! :)

I don't know Kelly, in our rule book of successful camping trips, if you don't make at least one trip to the local Wal-Mart, then it just ain't so....

Now granted, this is a NC rule book that I am reading from, and we all know that I will be called out by a certain person on this... I will just go over there and wait for him to stroll along...

I don't know Kelly, in our rule book of successful camping trips, if you don't make at least one trip to the local Wal-Mart, then it just ain't so....

Now granted, this is a NC rule book that I am reading from, and we all know that I will be called out by a certain person on this... I will just go over there and wait for him to stroll along...

Then it was a success...haha :)  We had to make one run to pick up a new sewer hose (the one that came with the camper had a couple of cracks...yuck!).

Thanks for sharing.

More pix?

You know, we have been so blessed over the years and have made many, many trips to WDW that anymore I only take about 30-50 pictures.... and they are typically of our two beautiful miracles, which I'm not sure would thrill everyone :)   Next time around, I'll try and take more campsite and WDW info pics :)

You know, we have been so blessed over the years and have made many, many trips to WDW that anymore I only take about 30-50 pictures.... and they are typically of our two beautiful miracles, which I'm not sure would thrill everyone :) Next time around, I'll try and take more campsite and WDW info pics :)

Kid pictures are up there with pood forn pictures in my book.

You know, we have been so blessed over the years and have made many, many trips to WDW that anymore I only take about 30-50 pictures.... 

We've made so many trips to WDW over the last 37 years that I've lost count.  And yet on our last trip I took over 3,400 pictures.

Yes, I have an addiction.

3,400 pictures...in one trip?   :bugeyes:

Yes, in one two-week trip.

ps.... love your comment about your granddaughter being a diva.  I'm guessing that a bulk of the photos, are of her.  Haha :)

No, I probably took 1/10 of the pics of grandchildren.  I hadn't had a really good camera/lens in many years, and I just snapped away all day every day until I started having camera problems.  There were about three days when I couldn't get it to focus.  Then I pulled out my smaller camera and took fewer pics.

Short and sweet!  This I can do!  Feeling so overwhelmed by how far behind I am on TR's these past few months, yours gives me a sense of accomplishment - I read the whole thing!

The hubs looks so comfy in that chair.  I long for that kind of relaxation!  

Cute kiddos!

Go GATORS!!!

I managed about 6000 over my last two week trip. A lot of that was rapid action shots at some of the shows. DSLR and a large high speed chip is awesome.

3400 and 6000!   Oh my gosh... I love you two!   I think I've gone a little over the top, when I've taken 700 on one trip before... now I know, I am only taking baby steps... haha :)

Short and sweet!  This I can do!  Feeling so overwhelmed by how far behind I am on TR's these past few months, yours gives me a sense of accomplishment - I read the whole thing!

The hubs looks so comfy in that chair.  I long for that kind of relaxation!  

Cute kiddos!

Go GATORS!!!

Thanks!

GO GATORS! :)