Okay... so this will be short (some of you are sooo great at posting, in great detail, about your trip :) ), but I wanted to make sure to post something as so many of you have been unbelievably helpful in not only our search for our first camper (and tow vehicle) but answering all of my newbie RV questions :)   Thank you!!

Here's some pictures from our trip over the week of Mother's Day; our first trip with our camper and the best one yet!  We had SUCH a great time :)  Stayed in the 100 loop which I love as it's close to the boat, the large playground and beach area plus coffee is brewed and ready for me before 8am :)

Food pics seem to be a biggie with the fiends (haha), but usually I'm too busy eating the food to stop and take pictures :) But I did take one pic of some garlic bread I had over at the food court at the Art of Animation resort.  My dh thought I was crazy, stopping to take a picture of my food, but I explained to him that the fiends expect it! :)  I LOVED this bread!  And even though this was our oh... 11th or 12th WDW trip in the past 10 years, this trip was my first experience with the Mickey ice cream bar.  Up until this point, I've been a huge frozen banana fan (have been that way since a small child) however our son was diagnosed with a peanut allergy so now I'm super sensitive and avoiding any items with peanuts which means than even though I could have eaten off the peanuts before feeding my son the frozen banana...we still avoid them.  Lucky for us though, the Mickey bar.... OH. MY. GOSH.  I think we ate 6 of them over the week :)  AMAZING!!

HUGE thanks again to all you fiends for all your help.  We'll be back "home" in October; hopefully we'll run into a few of you then :)

20140511_152938_zpsd4ca35a6.jpeg20140511_152802_zpsb1e8553b.jpeg2014-05-16_192338_zps6a8e1ae4.jpeg20140514_194621_zps2c4db5e0.jpeg20140515_091610_zps7888f743.jpeg20140514_1711020_zpsf4b3e89d.jpeg

Your husband looks like a camping pro all kicked back in his chair.

Haha... yes.  Now, mind you, this was on "Mother's Day".  I had to give him a hard time for that one  ;)

I like your husband's hat, BTW.  

Thanks!  Nothing greater than a Gator! :)

Glad that you discovered the Mickey Premium Bars.  Do you know on the Disney Cruises, you can order those from room service 24/7 at no additional charge?

I did not know that!  I'm am not a huge fan of cruise ships, which is funny because I could swim before I could walk....but the idea of not being able to see land freaks me out.  Having said that, my husband would really like us to go on a cruise one day so I've told him that in a couple of years (when our youngest is a little older) maybe we'd try a short Disney cruise.  I'm thinking this way, I could at least trick myself into thinking that we're at WDW and not an a huge petri dish (that might sink at any moment) in the middle of the ocean :)   Actually, I had booked us a cruise back in 2011 but we had to change our plans to a WDW visit as I ended up being (very) pregnant with our son for that trip and shocker...they wouldn't let me and my big belly on the ship (luckily we found this out before we went and I had purchased the travel insurance).

All that to say.... the Mickey bars alone may get me on the boat  ;)

And yes... GO GATORS!

It's okay Kelly... no reason to be jealous.  I'll send you one :)

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl3: :rofl3:    That right there is funny ..   You are a fiend !!! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl2: :rofl2:

BTW   -  Nice photo of the garlic bread...   It looks delicious....

Send me yours... and I'll send you mine.  I'm guessing Tom would find plenty of ways to put yours to good use  :flush2:

Actually... HUGE Gator fans, but we also respect Georgia's coach immensely.  He's a good man.  Bulldogs themselves... GO GATORS.  But the man, we'll take him :)

Okay, Nacole,  we're not really interested in seeing pictures of food, or the kids, or the DH's hat...uhhh okay, we do like to see pics of the kids, you can leave those...  HOWEVER, what we really want to see are pictures of your sewer hookup, your water regulator, how you had the trailer connected to the tow vehicle, what flavor of air freshener you used to remove that trailer smell...  We also want to see pictures of the clothesline and how you had it affixed to the nearby trees, how you contained your trash, and if you liked paper or plastic plates...  :rofl2:

I'm just messin' with ya!  We know you had an awesome time, and we look forward to hearing more about it!

Okay, Nacole,  we're not really interested in seeing pictures of food, or the kids, or the DH's hat...uhhh okay, we do like to see pics of the kids, you can leave those...  HOWEVER, what we really want to see are pictures of your sewer hookup, your water regulator, how you had the trailer connected to the tow vehicle, what flavor of air freshener you used to remove that trailer smell...  We also want to see pictures of the clothesline and how you had it affixed to the nearby trees, how you contained your trash, and if you liked paper or plastic plates...  :rofl2:

I'm just messin' with ya!  We know you had an awesome time, and we look forward to hearing more about it!

Oh gosh...that's too funny.  I know, right??!   I've asked sooo many questions.  I am proud to report that we did (and did not):

1. loose the camper while driving down the road and only had to pull into one Camping World because of strange trailer noises (which we were told, by the service tech, were all normal creaking sounds).

2. run anyone else of the road (not that I'm aware of at least  ;) )

3. managed to hook up the sewer, although it was a bit tricky as we were using the Flush King and our trailer is very low to the ground

4. remembered to bring our drying rack as I had seen another camper use theirs (instead of the trees) and I thought that was so cool (less bugs!)

5. didn't forget to unhook the electrical cord either at home (it was connected as the fridge was stocked) or when leaving the Fort

6. remembered how to properly close and secure the awning for the trip home

Having said this... we did need help with actually opening up the awning the first time and turning on the water heater (lucky for us, we had two really nice neighbors!).  

Oh... and we only lost the camper keys once!  Haha :)