We have only stayed in the cabins once... and I seem to remember that a small bottle of dishwashing soap and a sponge or dishrag was provided.  Mousekeeping will load and run the dishwasher for you everyday...

A couple things you might want to consider bringing or picking up before you arrive (not sure if you will have a car or not), but I would pick up a bag of charcoal, and some coffee filters (if you are a coffee drinker)...

I know where Haslet is!  I drive through there to get to Cabela's. 

I stayed in the cabins in 2012.  I was surprised at how well appointed they are.   I'll try to find my pictures.   Are you flying or driving?

Later... I can't find the pictures I took.  Sorry. 

If you are flying and not renting a golf cart, ask for a cabin near a bus stop.   Our loop was quite long and our cabin has right in the middle.  If we hadn't rented a golf cart, I wouldn't have appreciated the late night walks back to the cabin after a long day in the parks. 

If you have any special items you use for cooking bring them with you. Disney supplies the basics. Knives for cutting are so so. If you are going to grill some tongs and mitts are good. Foil is a good thing to bring along with different sized baggies for storage/ leftovers and or plastic containers.

Crock Pot is a good thing to have.

I like a certain type of pillow, so when I drive to places it comes along.

Fishing poles, bikes, outdoor toys are all good.

Again it depends if you fly or drive.

Snacks are always good to bring.

Bring coffee if you are a picky coffee drinker too.

We dont like the stuff thats provided.

We bring Dunkin Donuts coffee with us.

Yep. I'm a coffee snob.

That's more picky than a snob. A snob with bring a coffee Grinder and special beans like Kona or Sumatra. Have I mentioned we have a coffee grinder in the PUP and we stock it with special beans like Kona or Sumatra. Have i also mention I dont drink coffee. You do that math on that one. 

That's more picky than a snob. A snob with bring a coffee Grinder and special beans like Kona or Sumatra. Have I mentioned we have a coffee grinder in the PUP and we stock it with special beans like Kona or Sumatra. Have i also mention I dont drink coffee. You do that math on that one.

Jason, your coffee snobbery saved Mimi in Lancaster, where she had a pot but no coffee. Thank you & you too Rennie!

Man... I'm coming over to your campsite! :)

There's a list on this page of everything that they should provide in the cabins...

http://www.fortfiends.net/_/accomodations/cabins/cabins-overview-r93

The list is a couple of years old now, but at the time you apparently didn't get coffee.  I'd say Lou's info is more current.

If you need it, there is grocery delivery available for the cabins for a $10 charge (on top of trading post prices). Complete grocery list is here...

http://www.fortfiends.net/_/accomodations/cabins/fort-wilderness-cabins-grocery-delivery-r334

There's a list on this page of everything that they should provide in the cabins...

The list is a couple of years old now, but at the time you apparently didn't get coffee.  I'd say Lou's info is more current.

I don't know about all those other items, but below is what it says on the Fort's HUB page.

For what they charge, I find it hard to believe that they wouldn't at least supply WDW's generic coffee. But you never know.

Coffee set up includes the following items, replenished daily during regular housekeeping service or upon request :

• Packet of regular coffee
  • Packet or decaffeinated coffee
  • Sugar and sugar substitute
  • Packet of powder creamer

I don't know about all those other items, but below is what it says on the Fort's HUB page.

For what they charge, I find it hard to believe that they wouldn't at least supply WDW's generic coffee. But you never know.

Coffee set up includes the following items, replenished daily during regular housekeeping service or upon request :

• Packet of regular coffee
  • Packet or decaffeinated coffee
  • Sugar and sugar substitute
  • Packet of powder creamer

Thanks.  I'll update the other page.

We are driving and renting a golf cart thankfully/ Hubby is bringing his fishing gear...one of the main reasons we are staying in the cabins (that and the grill/kitchen too). Thankfully we have a car so if we need to we can drive to the grocery store off property. Thanks y'all!

Sounds like you have it pretty well covered.

We've stayed at the cabins for years and have always had a good time.

There's a hallway closet as soon as you walk in that the fishing poles should fit in.

If you bring bikes, bring a tarp and a couple of bungees to cover them, there's no outside cover.

There are grocery stores nearby if you take the back roads out of the Fort and don't go in and out of the main DisneyWorld entrance.

There's a Winn Dixie on Apopka Vineland just N of the Downtown Disney entrance off of 535.

There's a Publix down 535 towards 192 and also a Super Wal Mart in the same direction.  You can get to them if you go out 536 then down 535.  That should miss most of the congestion.

Check out Google Maps to get an idea and layout of the property and surrounding roads.

PS, stay away from Goodings.  It's the closest grocery store to Disney, and they are always crowded and have Disney pricing.