Don't anybody fall off their rocker that I started 2 threads in one day. My daughter and I had a couple days together so we went down Monday and went to the Magic Kingdom. Of course as usual the parade is starting when we walked in. Not a big parade fan but hey I've seen it a lot. Went to see the Mine Train and it said 1 hour wait so in line we went. It actually was only 30 minutes. Score. The whole ride is way more than expected. I was impressed. We're probably too old to really get a thrill but I'm sure the younger kids are really thrilled. We ended back over Tuesday and 90 minute wait was only about 40 so don't be discouraged if it says forever. One note is both times were at night. Could not do it in the daytime.

Do you think it would be okay for a four year old if he met the height requirement? We'll be down in a week and a half and I know Dylan will want to ride it. He's pretty tall for his age, but I don't want to even try if it would be too scary.

I would think he would be fine. My little girl had just turned 4 when we were there in November. She just made the 40" mark for Big thunder mountain and Splash moutain she loved both of them and I can't tell you how many times we rode them

It's not scary to me. It's smooth too.

I would hope not you are a grown man!

I would think he would be fine. My little girl had just turned 4 when we were there in November. She just made the 40" mark for Big thunder mountain and Splash moutain she loved both of them and I can't tell you how many times we rode them

Oh good. We are hoping he will meet the height requirement this time! I know he will love those rides!

I would say if your child can handle Big Thunder or even the Barnstormer, they'll be fine on the Mine Train.

He hasn't ridden on any of those yet. I'll let you know how it goes!

We just got off the mine train and the kids and I loved it. The only issue I had was that I thought the space in between the bars on each side of your legs were tight. I'm a bigger guy but not that much bigger. I'm sure this may prohibit some people from riding