I saw the sidewalk thing too. Thought it was odd but didn't take it as a bad thing. With DH's mobility issues increasing and him still being too stubborn to buy an ecv, our GC may become a true neccessity instead of an impulse buy/project. I'll be interested to hear an official response so I hope you get one. Thanks for sending the email...

Guest starbuc71

Hopefully they stated sidewalks for golf carts due to the sidewalk that leads to the marina from the main road.  We will be there in a week and will be curious if they are enforcing the rules

I am sooooo glad they revised the golf cart rules to keep a lid tightly on bad behavior. I am always so skerd of those fast carts with the big tires growling their one note song. Bout time!

Speed limit should be about 8 miles an hour and regular golf cart tires and NO gas.

There I said it lol. oh come on you know you were all thinking the same thing........wern't ya?

I'm pretty sure I've seen every single one of those rules broken.

Of course you have and you'll continue to see it. As most of you know, Disney is not that serious on enforcing their rules. They're more like suggestions. They'll pick and choose what & when to enforce. In order to really enforce the rules, they would need a lot more staff and that's not going to happen. And if they did hire more staff, you'll be paying even more for the sites.

I'm pretty sure I've seen every single one of those rules broken.

Of course you have and you'll continue to see it. As most of you know, Disney is not that serious on enforcing their rules. They're more like suggestions. They'll pick and choose what & when to enforce. In order to really enforce the rules, they would need a lot more staff and that's not going to happen. And if they did hire more staff, you'll be paying even more for the sites.

Lou don't you mean that they are more or less guidelinespirate.gif

I am sooooo glad they revised the golf cart rules to keep a lid tightly on bad behavior. I am always so skerd of those fast carts with the big tires growling their one note song. Bout time!

Speed limit should be about 8 miles an hour and regular golf cart tires and NO gas.

There I said it lol. oh come on you know you were all thinking the same thing........wern't ya?

There is nothing wrong with gas golf carts or big tires. Don't down them just because you don't understand them.