Maiden voyage tomorrow!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No Fiends at your next camping trip, not a problem. Order your Ronco life size standup cutouts of your favorite Fiends now. For only $19.99, get TnBob, with or without a cigarette. Who wouldn't want a

Can you buy a life size Lou voodoo doll to stick railroad spikes into?   Would that be a Lou-doo doll?

Love this!  Hope you have a terrific time, even if it will be fiend-less.  :)     I think Lou just won the internet for today.     BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!!   Act now and get your free set of Ginzu kni

Mom, dad and Adam all had burgers and I had fish and chips

5EDA1047-8DC5-496E-93CD-EC825F908913-309

I forgot to take a picture but they had little touch screen machines on the table and you could order from them if you were ready and your waiter had not come over yet or as soon as you sat down you could put your drink order in or your starters or drinks. You could also PAY to play games and pay your bill on it. We did that, it was kind of convenient to be able to pay and leave and not wait for the bill and then wait for then to come back, etc.

Mom, dad and Adam all had burgers and I had fish and chips

5EDA1047-8DC5-496E-93CD-EC825F908913-309

I forgot to take a picture but they had little touch screen machines on the table and you could order from them if you were ready and your waiter had not come over yet or as soon as you sat down you could put your drink order in or your starters or drinks. You could also PAY to play games and pay your bill on it. We did that, it was kind of convenient to be able to pay and leave and not wait for the bill and then wait for then to come back, etc.

Nice. they dont have the touchscreens around here. 

I will take a pic tonight of the sleeping. Baby had the pack and play on the floor, I slept on dinnete bed (I was surprised how much room I had) and Adam slept on the bunk above the dinette. Mom and dad up in the Queen over the cab. Other than whacking into bed above me a few times, worked out fine.

This is the best pic I could get but here is how we slept, pack and play on the floor (don't worth the pillow is not in there when the baby sleeps) me on the dinette and Adam above on the bunk. The bunk works out great, it has that net to keep him from falling out. 2 people could fit on my bed, I can stretch out and not touch the ends (I'm 5'4) but DH will have to scrunch up. And there is still the sofa that could be slept on. It's a tight squeeze getting around the pack and play but it's do able.

27F5019D-D488-4DF7-A9DC-3EBDDE377220-137

After Red Robin we went to Cabela's. They have Rv parking, a dump station, a fenced dog area and a spot to let your horses out. I don't have pics of that but my dad may?

I was surprised how empty the parking lot was and the store was really empty too.

2152F2B4-CB2D-4555-A8E6-38A2EE4EA826-614

5EEA3069-FDCA-429B-915D-716521ABAA1C-137

Like the fact that the bunk has the net.

Great idea.

I agree, I would never let him up there without it. It would be a long way down if he fell. The only bad thing is it's up against the window so he keeps smushing the curtains so I am worried that they will get ruined.

Gwen you would like it because you can get your burger wrapped in lettuce!

Sounds great!  I just checked.  The closest Red Robin is 25 miles away, and there are two more about 50 miles away.  If I'm ever in one of those areas, I'll be sure to check them out.

Why is it 100 miles from "home" having the morning coffees in camp ground is so dam nice !

Even 10 miles from home in a campground is nice!