Maiden voyage tomorrow!

Tomorrow we (DS, dd and my parents poor DH has to work) will head out on the maiden voyage in my parents' truck camper. Just a short 2 nighter in PA. Going to Cabela's tomorrow, spend the day at the campground Tuesday (swim, fish, etc) and then come home Wednesday and stop at Roadside America (indoor model train displays).

Brian just asked Adam if he wanted to go for a walk and he said no, it will be more fun tomorrow when there are people to visit. It just occurred to me the 3 camping trips Adam can remeber were all with fiends so we knew people. I never thought to tell him we won't know anyone. So it will be interesting to see what we all think of a fiendless trip.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No Fiends at your next camping trip, not a problem. Order your Ronco life size standup cutouts of your favorite Fiends now. For only $19.99, get TnBob, with or without a cigarette. Who wouldn't want a

Can you buy a life size Lou voodoo doll to stick railroad spikes into?   Would that be a Lou-doo doll?

Love this!  Hope you have a terrific time, even if it will be fiend-less.  :)     I think Lou just won the internet for today.     BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!!   Act now and get your free set of Ginzu kni

It just occurred to me the 3 camping trips Adam can remeber were all with fiends so we knew people.

So it will be interesting to see what we all think of a fiendless trip.

No Fiends at your next camping trip, not a problem. Order your Ronco life size standup cutouts of your favorite Fiends now.

For only $19.99, get TnBob, with or without a cigarette. Who wouldn't want a full color sitting DaveInTn.

And on sale now while supply lasts, TCD in his hammock taking a nap.

And if you order now, we'll include a life size cutout of Carol's trailer that you can stand on the site next to you for the full effect of Fiend cramping.

No Fiends at your next camping trip, not a problem. Order your Ronco life size standup cutouts of your favorite Fiends now.

For only $19.99, get TnBob, with or without a cigarette. Who wouldn't want a full color sitting DaveInTn.

And if you order now, we'll include a life size cutout of Carol's trailer that you can stand on the site next to you for the full effect of Fiend cramping.

Bravo. I just read that in late night infomercial voice and almost wanted to buy one. 

...he said no, it will be more fun tomorrow when there are people to visit.

Love this!  Hope you have a terrific time, even if it will be fiend-less.  :)

I think Lou just won the internet for today.

Bravo. I just read that in late night infomercial voice and almost wanted to buy one. 

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!!

Act now and get your free set of Ginzu knives - pay only $19.95 shipping and handling.   8)

The DIT cutout doesn't come scratch and sniff does if? Cuz that would be some scary stuff.

Robin Hill in Lemhartsville,Big kahauna reccomended it, so if it SMB it's all his fault. Is that anywhere near you FWG?

Not too far. We like the Appalachian campground. It is right across the highway from Roadside America.

I would look you up but I have some prior commitments I have to deal with.