Disneydining.com's Disney Dining Bucket List

Mine is always changing. 

BOG was there. Did it.

`Ohana was there. Did it. 

CRT as an adult was there. Did it. 

HDDR as an adult was there. Did it. 

Jason had Biergarten on his. Did it and actually liked it despite what I thought. 

Tutto Gusto. Did it. YUM

My bucket list that I still haven't done.... 

Dine with an Imagineer

V&A

California Grill

Artist Point

Monsieur Paul

Something at AKL... not sure which to try

Maybe Le Cellier... I want to try it, but it gets mixed reviews. Plus, now we have to eat at Biergarten every trip, so that makes other TS at Epcot hard. LOL

We've tried all the ones on the list except Beaches & Cream and Victoria & Albert.... geez, that seems weird.  8)

Definitely would love to try V&A sometime.

I'd still like to try Bluezoo at the Swalphin and Monsieur Paul - upstairs in France at Epcot.

I might be able to talk DH into hitting the bar at Bluezoo, but I think I'll be eating alone at Monsieur Paul. 

french_smilie.gif

The new Moroccan restaurant is definitely on the list for next trip.

Hmmm... this could take a while.

(Assuming we are limiting this to table service)

Done:

Cyrstal Palace, Chef Mickey's, Kona Cafe, Boatwright's, Whispering Canyon, Fulton's Crab House, Trail's End,

Boma, San Angel Inn, Biergarten, Hollywood Brown Derby, Sci Fi Dine-In Theater, Rainforest Cafe, Yak and Yeti   

Bucket List:

Victoria and Alberts, Jiko, Raglan Road, Cinderella's Royal Table (and no, Thrill Shakespeare - it doesn't count that you ate at it when it was King Stephen's Banquet Hall), Artist Pointe, Blue Zoo, the Luau at Polynesian, Hoop De Doo Review (for me - TS did that with his family so much when he was a kid - he needs to take me!!!), California Grill, Restaurant Marrakesh, Chefs de France, Le Cellier (just to say I did - really not a steak person)         

What can I say!  I'm a foodie!