Hey Lou, what's the official word on package pickup within the parks? 

I know a couple of years ago we were able to have stuff we bought in World Showcase sent up to the front of the park to pick up later so we didn't have to lug it around all day, and we didn't want to have to wait for it to get to the Meadows the next day.

Is that still an option in all parks?

I know a couple of years ago we were able to have stuff we bought in World Showcase sent up to the front of the park to pick up later so we didn't have to lug it around all day, and we didn't want to have to wait for it to get to the Meadows the next day.

This is what we did for AK. Simple procedure.

Also, this service is available at DTD as well.  Our purchase was big and it was a blessing to have them deliver to Meadow.

We did this in Epcot in May, worked out well.

Yes, package pickup within the parks is available.

Below is off "The HUB".

"Items purchased at the theme parks during the day may be sent to the front of the parks for Guests to pick up later in the day.

Purchases may be sent from most theme park merchandise locations to the Package Pickup location near the entrance of each theme park for same-day pickup at least 3 hours after purchase."

Also, this service is available at DTD as well.  Our purchase was big and it was a blessing to have them deliver to Meadow.

DTD is not listed as a location having the package pickup service. Only the parks are shown.

The service you used was the service where you can have packages delivered to a resort and that is available at DTD.

I could have sworn I posted this already...

However, you CANNOT purchase items at another resort and have them delivered to your resort.

Which actually kind of bugs me. It seems we spend more time at other resort shops than the park shops, cause we spend a lot of time having meals at other resorts.

DTD is not listed as a location having the package pickup service. Only the parks are shown.

The service you used was the service where you can have packages delivered to a resort and that is available at DTD.

Correct schmuckface. And, this is what Marty is asking about.  I am right and you are wrong, schmuckface.

Correct. And, this is what Marty is asking about.  Maybe I worded it wrong.

Seeing that you're fairly new, schmuckface, btw congrats, this is your first and certainly not the last time I'll be calling you a schmuckface, you're probably not aware of the "10 post" phenomenon here on FF.Net. 

Marty's question was answered by post #10 and any answers after that, including yours, would require a "beating a dead horse" smiley.

Mo's question about package pickup within the park is what you quoted and appeared to be responding to.

So IE, you were a day late and a dollar short, schmuckface. Hey,that's your second.

Correct schmuckface. And, this is what Marty is asking about.  I am right and you are wrong, schmuckface.

Seeing that you're fairly new, schmuckface, btw congrats, this is your first and certainly not the last time I'll be calling you a schmuckface, you're probably not aware of the "10 post" phenomenon here on FF.Net. 

Marty's question was answered by post #10 and any answers after that, including yours, would require a "beating a dead horse" smiley.

Mo's question about package pickup within the park is what you quoted and appeared to be responding to.

So IE, you were a day late and a dollar short, schmuckface. Hey,that's your second.

I feel the love.

TCD

Yes, package pickup within the parks is available.

Below is off "The HUB".

"Items purchased at the theme parks during the day may be sent to the front of the parks for Guests to pick up later in the day.

Purchases may be sent from most theme park merchandise locations to the Package Pickup location near the entrance of each theme park for same-day pickup at least 3 hours after purchase."

So the key there is "at least 3 hours"... good to know.

I could have sworn I posted this already...

However, you CANNOT purchase items at another resort and have them delivered to your resort.

Also good to know.

I feel the love.

TCD

I thought I was getting the warm fuzzies, and then I realized it was my stomach rumbling.