When West Side and Maria go to the Fort there's Trouble.

The worst day at the Fort is better than a good day at work.   Just remember Jason, your not the only one.   Other stories on FF and our personal experience is that everyone pays for their time at the fort on one level or another.   Have a great 4th of July GG and letRennie and Beth know that we asked about them !   To all the other fiends !   Make it Count !!!!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in! 

If it makes you feel better, our first trip to the Fort in our RV resulted in almost having to be towed, limping in, and having on site repair people working on our RV, so we'd be able to make it home. :( 

I'm sorry about all your problems, but I am very thankful for all your help. If I can get Z to nap in time, we'll come help set up! 

We are home. Happy to report a smooth ride home. Have a couple of things to repair on the camper. The couch needs a quick rebuild. The slide out bed on one end is in worse shape. I will have to completely dismantle that and rebuild it once I get some parts I need. The stops ripped out on one side and when we were packing up and I took the supports down the entire bunk fell off the camper and destroyed some of the railing material. If the parts are cheap enough and I can get the work done we will be in the camper in August. If not I will sleep in the tent. Sil might not be willing to go back though. haha

I will try to write up a little more and see what we have for pictures. Give ma day or two to unpack and regroup. 

Thank you very much.

I hope Jason got one. Sounds like he needed one.

I have them all Ray. Sadly for me this was not my typical Disney trip as you all know. I tend to relax and have a few while I am there. I had only one drink courtesy of Rennie and only got 1.5 hours in Epcot. September cant come soon enough. 

Wow, what a trip.  I heard it all first-hand from Jason at the Fort.  Unbelievable.

I truly believe that this means your next trip will be all Pixie Dust. 

It was good to see you and Sil again, Jason.

Get Maria patched up, and get her back out there!

TCD

Thanks TCD. Soon as I get home from work today She will get opened up and the beds will get pulled so I can start work. 

It was great seeing you again too. Sorry we didnt get to spend more time. We will meet up again somewhere down the road I am sure.